||Programmable color-changing solar globe light for ponds and water gardens
||Enhance ponds, water features and outdoor areas with beautiful light effects
||Solar powered pond lighting charges during the day and turns on at night
Beautiful solar-powered sphere adds atmospheric lighting to outdoor spaces. Color-changing RGB (red, green, blue) LED cycles through the color spectrum for a dynamic light effect. To enjoy a single color, simply press the "color freeze" button to stop the color-changing cycle. The Chameleon Smart Globe features a high-quality solar panel with a smart circuit that turns on at dusk and off at dawn for hassle-free automated lighting. Versatile solar globe can be stake-mounted to enhance landscaping, floated in ponds, fountains, and water gardens or used as a unique tabletop light. Includes 5-1/4" mounting spike and pedestal mount. 6" diameter.
Assembling the Chameleon Smart Globe
Unpack all the components carefully.
- Open the bottom part of the globe by unscrewing the cap.
- Verify that the batteries are properly inserted and that the "+" and the "-" are aligned correctly.
- Slide the power button to the "ON" position.
- Close the light in reverse order and secure the cap.
- Decide on a suitable location.
Positioning the Chameleon Smart Globe
With Pedestal - The pedestal is for secure positioning on a flat surface. In winter, you can turn the lights so that sun rays meet the solar module at the optimal 90 degrees.
With Spike - The spike is for sticking into the ground as a garden or path light.
Floating - The Chameleon Smart Globe can be used as a floating light for ponds or other water feature.
Charging the Rechargeable Battery Pack
Use only the original NiMH batteries available from the manufacturer.
- Turn the battery cover counterclockwise and remove the cover.
- Remove the old batteries and install the new batteries.
- Replace the battery cover and screw clockwise tight. The Chameleon Smart Globe light is ready to use.
Operating your Chameleon Smart Globe and Using the "Color Freeze" Option
- Open the bottom part of the Chameleon Smart Globe by unscrewing the cap.
- Switch the Chameleon Smart Globe to the ON position to engage the normal color-changing cycle.
- Should the colors not go through the regular color-change cycle, press the round ON/OFF button again to begin the color changing process.
- To "freeze" a color, simply press the ON/OFF button once immediately when the color you want to "freeze" appears. Press the ON/OFF switch once more will return the unit to the normal color cycle process.
- Press the ON/OFF button again to resume normal color-changing mode.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Removing/Replacing the Batteries
- Open the bottom part of the Chameleon Smart Globe. Use only AAA NiMH rechargeable Smart Solar batteries.
- Remove the old batteries replace with new ones. Verify that the batteries are properly inserted and that the "+" and the "-" are aligned correctly.
Problem: Light does not switch on in darkness.
Solution: Another light source (street lights for example) simulates.
Problem: Light does not switch on at all or just for a short time.
Solution: Check whether the switch is activated. Batteries are low or depleted. Replace the rechargeable NiMH batteries.
Problem: Water in the battery case.
Solution: Open the battery cover, dry all areas completely and reclose cover.
The Chameleon Smart Globe uses a discreet, high-quality solar panel with a smart circuit that automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn. It features a super bright, color-changing LED lighting unit powered by memory-free NiMH batteries. Includes a stake for garden use and a stand for table top use, but best of all it floats in your pond or water feature. Color stop technology allows you to "freeze" the color on your favorite one.
The Smart Globe has been designed for outdoor use and can be used in pond and water features as a floating light. The solar module converts sunlight into electricity which is then stored in the integral rechargeable NiMH batteries. The light switches on automatically when it gets dark and turns itself off when it gets light or when the batteries are fully discharged.
Note: The Chameleon Smart Globe should not be used as a toy. Installation of the product must be in a sunny place for optimal performance. For best results, make sure the installation allows full access to the sun without shadows. The duration of lighting hours depends on the intensity as well as the duration of sunlight. In winter months the performance will be affected.