Space-saving design, energy efficiency, and powerful adjustable flow rate control! Alpine Eco-Twist Pump with Inline Controller is loaded with features to ensure convenience and reliable performance even in demanding pond environments. Compact pump features a 180-degree rotating adapter to ease installation in skimmer filters or other areas with limited space. Powerful, energy efficient pump boasts adjustable flow rates from 2,000 gph to 5,300 gph while using less power than conventional pumps.
Alpine Eco-Twist Pump with Inline Controller can be used in or out of water (submerged or inline) and is ideal for powering pond filtration systems, waterfalls, koi ponds or any application requiring reliable, continuous pump operation. Oil-free, epoxy protected magnetic drive pump features a ceramic shaft vortex impeller and ceramic bearings for lasting performance. Durable pre-filter pump cage helps prevent clogs and debris damage. Handles debris size up to 0.24" in size. 33 ft power cord. 3-year limited manufacturer warranty.
|Max Flow Rate
||2,000 - 5,300 gph
|Power Cord Length
||13" x 6" x 7" high
|Pump Flow @ 5 ft
|Pump Flow @ 10 ft
|Pump Flow @ 15 ft
|Pump Flow @ 20 ft
|| 681 gph
Shop all Water Pumps.
The Eco-Twist pump is designed to be submerged directly into the pond of out of the pond as long as water is running through the pump. To maximize pond circulation, locate the pump as far away as possible from the location of the water running into the water feature.
It is recommended that the pump is NOT positioned in the deepest area of the pond. This will protect the fish from suffocating by preventing the pond from completely draining in case of a leak in the tubing. Bricks or stones can be used, if needed, to raise the pump off the bottom of the pond. The pump should be placed a maximum depth of 13 feet.
Starting Up Pumps Installed in Water
Important Note: Do not run the pump dry as this can cause damage.
- Place the pump in the water and let it fill with water.
- To prevent unnecessary soiling, install the pump on a solid stone tile to ensure it does not stand in sludge and suck it in.
- Ensure there is as least four inches of water above the pump so that the pump cannot suck in air.
- The pump should not be immersed to a depth exceeding 13 feet under water.
- Turn the pump casing in the desired position and install the accessories on the threaded connection of the pump.
- Plug your pump into your local power supply.
Starting Pumps with Dry Installation
Alpine Eco-Sphere Pumps can also be installed outside the water.
- Remove the pre-filter cage from the pump.
- Place the pump below the water level next to the pond so that the water can flow into the pump (these pumps are not self priming).
- Turn the pump to the desired position and install a suction hose and output hose to the pump and ensure air and water tightness.
- The suction hose must be completely filled with water before starting operation.
- Start the pump by plugging you pump into your local power supply.
- TIP: To protect the pump from soiling, the suction side must be provided with a pre-filter.
Operation and Maintenance
To avoid shortening the life of the pump, follow these simple maintenance procedures:
Always unplug or disconnect all appliances in the pond from the electrical supply before installing, repairing, maintaining or handling the equipment in the water.
- Once a week, verify that the pump performance is satisfactory. If you detect a drop in pump performance (such as a decrease in water flow from the pump or to the waterfall) first clean the pump's pre-filter cage and tubing. If the water flow is still not fully restored to its original performance, clean the rotor impeller and motor casing.
- The pump impeller included a high quality ceramic shaft that provides long-lasting, reliable performance when properly maintained. However, extreme care should be taken when handling the shaft during maintenance. Avoid dropping or pressing to hard on it to avoid breakage or hairline fractures, which may cause the shaft to snap while in operation.
- These pumps are suitable for use in water temperatures from 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To keep the pump in long lasting working condition, always replace any worn parts.
Pump Pre Filter Cage
Do not remove the pump's pre-filter cage while operating the pump. Failure to operate the pump without the pre-filter cage or operating the pump with a broken cage will allow large debris to enter the pump. Causing damage to the pump thus voiding the warranty.
Pump Pre-Filter Cleaning
Inspect your pump on a regular basis to ensure it is functioning properly. If you notice the water flow diminish, it may be due to the pump's pre-filter cage being blocked with debris. In many cases the clogged filter cage can be cleaned by removing the debris from the filter cage.
Important Note: Always disconnect the power before performing maintenance on the pump. Pull off any debris stuck to the pump pre-filter cage and/or use a garden hose to spray off any debris stuck to the filter cage.
Winter Pump Care
In cold climates, Alpine highly recommends to store your pump inside during the coldest months of the year. You may use still use your Eco-Sphere pump during the wintertime but the Eco-Sphere pump cannot be used in below freezing temperatures. This pump is suitable for use in water temperatures from 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
Please follow the steps below:
- Disconnect the plug cord from the power supply.
- Disconnect the tubing connected to the fitting.
- Clean the pump and pre-filter cage with fresh water and store the pump in a frost-free location in a container full of water to prevent the O-rings from drying.
Alpine Eco-Twist™ Pumps are ideal for filtration systems, waterfalls, and ponds. Engineered to be highly energy efficient while maintaining maximum output. They are designed for continuous operation even in the harshest pond environment.
The durable "pre-filter" pump cage minimizes pump damage and clogging by selectively screening larger debris particles. Pumps feature 180 degree Rotating Adapters for easy placement. Include "Click Fit" Connecters to allow simple disassembly for routine maintenance and compatibility with other Alpine series pond systems.
Alpine suggest that you verify that the pump is performing adequately once a week. If you detect a drop in performance (such as a decrease in water flow from the pump or to the waterfall), first clean the pump's pre-filter cage and the tubing connected to the pump. If the water flow is still no fully restored to its original performance, simply clean the impeller and internal pump body.
About Alpine Corporation
WHO IS ALPINE?
Alpine Corporation is one of America's leading designers, importers and distributors of superior quality home and garden decor products. It offers one of the broadest assortments of decorative garden products available in the industry.
Founded in 1999, Alpine's award winning in-house design team continuously develops new and innovative "statements pieces" for your home and garden. Your outdoor living spaces will be the envy of the neighborhood with Alpine's wide assortment of fresh, fashionable and contemporary products, from beautifully crafted solar garden stakes featuring patented motion and fiber optic lighting technology to gorgeous glass and glow-in-the-dark bird baths and feeders. Plus, Alpine's world-class sourcing operation guarantees the highest quality products, delivered on time and at affordable, competitive prices.
Alpine's believe in the free enterprise system. Alpine shall constantly treat their customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and the community with honesty, dignity, fairness and respect. Alpine will conduct their business with the highest ethical standards.
Continually exceed increasing customer expectations.
Customer satisfaction is the source of employee, shareholder, supplier and community benefits. Alpine will exceed customer expectations through continuous improvement in quality, service, productivity and time compression.
Honesty and fairness are essential to the way Alpine does business and how they interact with people. Alpine is a company that keeps their promises. Alpine does what they say they will do, and conduct themselves in accordance with Alpine's code of ethics
The diversity and involvement of Alpine's people is the foundation of their strength. Alpine is committed to fair and effective selection, development, motivation and recognition. Alpine will provide their employees with the tools, training and support to achieve excellence in customer satisfaction.
This is Alpine's way of life; change is valued for the competitive opportunities it presents.
Created for Alpine's customers and suppliers is a prerequisite to continuing generation of value for their enterprise.