High capacity submersible pumps designed for continuous operation in large pond installations. Powerful magnetic drive motor delivers up to 3000 gph to create dynamic waterfalls or to run medium to large in-pond skimmers. Completely submersible for easy installation. Extra large clog-resistant filter screen maintains consistent flow rate and extends time between cleaning. 7-1/2" diameter x 11" high.
- Low energy use
- Specifically designed for use with skimmers and waterfalls
- Powerful, efficient magnetic drive motor
- Fish-safe because no oil is used
- Designed for continuous duty operation
- Completely submersible
- Includes extra-large, clog-resistant filter screen
- 1-1/2" Barbed fitting supplied
- Extra long 20 ft power cord with grounded plug
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
||1-5/8" slip, 1-1/2" barbed
||1-5/8" slip, 1-1/2" barbed
- The Pondmaster MagDrive Waterfalls/Skimmer Pumps are designed to be placed on the bottom of ponds or storage vats.
- No provision is made for the connection of a hose to pump intake.
- A large screen area is provided to ensure the longest life and highest output.
- If the pump is used directly in a pond, it should be placed a few inches off the bottom to prevent sludge from clogging the pump.
- If there is a notable reduction of flow, the screen should be cleaned.
Removable Screen: There are arrows imprinted on the cover. Hold the pump and turn the cover to remove or replace.
Impeller Cover: To inspect the impeller, turn the cover and pull at the same time. The O-Ring is fairly tight and hard to turn. Be careful not to lose the black rubber bearing on the impeller shaft. When replacing cover, push the cover into the body of the pump to compress O-Ring.
Impeller: When making repairs, the entire impeller should be replaced. Press into pump body before replacing impeller cover.
Always use a properly grounded outlet. Do not immerse plug in water. Do not reach into water to remove plug. Turn off circuit first. A "Drip Loop" should be provided. The "Drip Loop" is a loop in the cord, below the level of the receptacle or plug that prevents water from traveling along the cord. The national Electric Code requires that a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) be installed in the branch circuit supplying fountain or pond equipment. This pump is intended to pump water only. It cannot be used to pump oils, solvents, or gasoline.
Warning: For your protection, always unplug the unit from its power source before installing or servicing. Should the unit appear to be not working, DO NOT reach, remove, or disassemble unit before you disconnect power.
High-capacity pumps designed specifically for use in larger pond installations. These highly efficient units, featuring reliable ceramic bearings, deliver up to 3000 GPH, enough to create a dynamic, attractive waterfall or drive a medium- to large-size in-pond skimmer.