Enjoy keeping chickens with this 2-story flat roof chicken coop from Trixie. Large outdoor run gives your flock plenty of room to stretch their wings in the enclosed safety of 1/2" galvanized mesh. Weatherproof coop provides a sleeping house with ramp and sliding door, removable roosting pole, plus two nesting boxes with removable divider. A hinged roof with locking arms allows for easy access to nesting area and eggs. Pull-out plastic tray makes cleanup a breeze. Made of glazed pine, galvanized grid, composite asphalt shingles, and metal. Suitable for up to 2 standard chickens or 4 bantams. 68" x 30.25" x 41.25."
Please click "More Information" for assembly instructions.
1. First assemble the nesting box: Connect both side panels with the back wall and the bottom plate. Insert the partition wall.
2. Then screw the left side wall of the sleeping house and the roof plate to the nesting box.
3. Fasten the front and back wall, as well as the right side wall of the sleeping house. Screw the left check strap with the roof of the nesting box.
4. Connect the front and back part of the enclosure with the sleeping house and fix the support for the ramp.
5. Screw both battens on the upper edge of the back side. Put in the ramp and screw it. Then fasten the right side wall of the enclosure, insert the drawer and fasten the perch.
6. Screw both roof plates.
7. Screw both check straps.
8. Finally screw the cover strip over the gap of the roof plates.