Certified organic nutrition for medium to large birds that have completed a dietary program of Harrison's High Potency Formula for a period of at least six months. Use Harrison's Adult Lifetime Coarse Bird Food as a year round maintenance formula that meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding and non-molting birds. Veterinary-formulated diet contains NO artificial preservatives, colors or added sugars.
Harrison's Adult Lifetime Coarse Bird Food is for medium to large parrots including Pionus, Eclectus, Amazons, African Greys, Cockatoos as well as other medium to large birds.
Shop all Bird Foods and Diets
Click on "More Information" for feeding directions, ingredients, and label indications.
- Feed fresh food daily.
- To help reduce waste, feed as direct meals.
- Birds may eat all they want, but use the following table as a guideline.
Average Daily Amounts to Feed
||Adult Lifetime Coarse Formula
||1 to 1-1/2 Tbs (10-15 g)
||1-1/2 to 3 Tbs (15-30 g)
||1-1/2 to 5 Tbs (15-50 g)
||2-6 Tbs (20-60 g)
It is not recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. Supplementation should be limited to no more than 10% of the overall diet. Offer certified organic vegetables and fruits in small quantities; select dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya.
Ingredients: *Corn, *Hull-less Barley, *Toasted Soybeans, *Peas, *Lentils,
*Peanut Kernels, *Sunflower Kernels, *Toasted Oat Groats,
*Brown Rice, *Alfalfa, *Psyllium, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite,
Mixed Tocopherals (a source of Vitamin E), *Sea Kelp, Salt, *Algae
Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin
D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12
Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate,
Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate,
Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Storage & Shelf Life
Harrison's Bird Foods is committed to protecting your bird from artificial preservatives. Here are some suggestions to keep your food fresh:
- Smell the product for freshness prior to feeding.
- Squeeze all air out of the bag and zip it shut at the top.
- If the zip lock becomes removed or damaged, fold the top over several times and close with a clip.
- Keep food in original bag. Do not repackage into plastic bags or containers.
- Use contents within 4-6 weeks of opening bag.
- Purchase Harrison's foods only in their original packaging.
- Refrigeration after opening may help maintain freshness.
- After completing a dietary program of High Potency Formula for a period of at least six months.
- As a year round maintenance formula that meets the nutritional requirements for medium to large parrots including Pionus, Eclectus, Amazons, African Greys, Cockatoos as well as other medium to large birds.
Consult with an avian veterinarian before any diet change and annually thereafter.