Maintain proper nutrition for your bird's lifetime. Harrison's Adult Lifetime Fine Bird Food offers maintenance level nutrition for healthy, non-breeding and non-molting birds. It is the perfect choice for small to medium birds that have completed a dietary program of Harrison's High Potency Formula for a period of at least six months. Veterinary-formulated diet contains certified organic ingredients and NO artificial preservatives, colors or added sugars.
Harrison's Adult Lifetime Fine Bird Food is for small to medium parrots as well as Lories, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Quakers, Doves, Pigeons and other small to medium pet birds.
Shop all Bird Foods and Diets.
Click on "More Information" for feeding directions, ingredients, and label indications.
- Feed fresh food daily.
- To help reduce waste, feed as direct meals.
- Birds may eat all they want, but use the following table as a guideline.
Average Daily Amounts to Feed
||Adult Lifetime Fine Formula
||1-1/2 to 3 tsp (2-5 g)
||1/2 to 1 tsp
||2 to 4 tsp (3-7 g)
||1 to 1-1/2 tsp
||3 to 4 tsp (5-7 g)
||1/2 to 2 tsp
||3 to 5 tsp (5-9 g)
||1 to 2 tsp
||1/2 to 1-1/2 Tbs (5-15 g)
||1 to 2 tsp
*Soak the formula in 2 Tbs water and 1/2 tsp corn syrup
It is not recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. Supplementation should be limited to no more than 10% of the overall diet. Offer certified organic vegetables and fruits in small quantities; select dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya.
Ingredients: *Corn, *Hull-less Barley, *Hulled Gray Millet, *Toasted Soybeans, *Peas, *Lentils, *Peanut Kernels, *Sunflower Kernels, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Alfalfa, *Brown Rice, *Chia, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), Sea Kelp, Salt *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate, and *Sunflower Oil)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Storage & Shelf Life
Harrison's Bird Foods is committed to protecting your bird from artificial preservatives. Here are some suggestions to keep your food fresh:
- Smell the product for freshness prior to feeding.
- Squeeze all air out of the bag and zip it shut at the top.
- If the zip lock becomes removed or damaged, fold the top over several times and close with a clip.
- Keep food in original bag. Do not repackage into plastic bags or containers.
- Use contents within 4-6 weeks of opening bag.
- Purchase Harrison's foods only in their original packaging.
- Refrigeration after opening may help maintain freshness.
- After completing a dietary program of High Potency Formula for a period of at least six months.
- As a year round maintenance formula that meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding birds including Lories, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Quakers, Doves, Pigeons and other small to medium birds.
Consult with an avian veterinarian before any diet change and annually thereafter.