Change your bird's "perch-spective"! Unique vertical and horizontal swinging perch that can be hung anywhere inside your bird's cage or in your pet bird's out-of-cage play area! In the wild, birds climb from branch to branch, using energy and movement. S-shaped perch swing is made from durable, fluted FDA-approved PVC, wood, and paper rope. Super-sturdy PVC is simple to wipe down, while paper rope improves bird's grip and is replaceable. Hardware included. Assembly required.
2-1-1/2" diameter x 12" x 11" curved PVC pieces: one top, one bottom
2- 1" dia x 4" long wooden dowels
1-Tube of glue
1-4-hole cross adaptor
2- coils of paper rope
Recommended for bird sizes from Amazon to macaw.
Shop more perches and swings.
Tools needed: rubber mallet
- Place paper rope inside of second hole at end of PVC curve and tie a knot.
- Wrap paper rope tightly around PVC curve, then put through hole at other end and tie knot.
- Repeat process with other PVC curve.
- Place glue around the inside of two holes of adapter and insert wooden dowels.
- Place glue around the inside of other two holes of adapter and insert PVE curves in an S-shape.
- Insert chain at end hole of PVC curve and attach quick link.
- Attach to top of cage.