Charming 2-story chicken "coop with a view" makes a perfect home for your growing flock. Upstairs, there's a sleeping area with a pull-out plastic tray for easy maintenance and removable roosting pole. A sliding door at the top of the ramp makes restricting access when needed a snap. Connected to the sleeping area is a large nesting box, which can be converted into two with the included removable divider. Both the coop and nesting box have a hinged roof with locking arm that opens from above for easy access to eggs and for cleaning. 1/2" mesh galvanized metal grid and metal slide latches keeps predators out, while the back wood panel protects your flock from the wind. Solid glazed pine wood construction, galvanized metal, composite asphalt shingles and a weatherproof finish makes this coop durable for years with minimal maintenance. Suitable for up to 2 standard size chickens or 4 bantams. 68.75" x 31.25" x 42"
Provide your happy flock additional protected roaming range by adding on a Trixie Outdoor Run with Cover (sold separately #87918).
Please click "More Information" for assembly instructions.
1. First assemble the nesting box: Connect both side panels with the back wall and the bottom plate. Insert the partition wall. Screw the final battens at the fronts of the roof plates.
2. Then fix the left side wall of the sleeping house and the roof plate to the nesting box. Screw the left check strap with the roof of the nesting box.
3. Fasten the front and back wall, as well as the right side wall of the sleeping house.
4. Insert the drawer and fasten the perch.
5. Connect the front and back part of the enclosure with the sleeping house and fix the support for the ramp. Put in the ramp and screw it.
6. Then fasten the right side wall of the enclosure.
7. Screw both roof plates and the check strap.
8. Finally screw the roof ridge.