Enjoy the experience and rewards of raising chickens with the Trixie Enclosed Chicken Coop. This home for free-range flocks provides 2 standard size chickens or 4 bantams with a safe place to nest, sleep and roost. Features a spacious nesting house with removable divider, sleeping house with 2 removable roosting poles, sizable vents for fresh air, hinged roof with locking arms opens over sleeping house and nesting area, removable plastic-coated floor panels, and 2 doors with metal slide latches. Simply fold down the doors, converting them into ramps, and your chickens are free to roam. Or provide your happy flock additional protection from predators by adding on a Trixie Outdoor Run with Cover (sold separately #87918). Made from glazed pine, close-meshed (1/2") galvanized grid, composite asphalt shingles, and metal. Quick and easy assembly. All hardware included. 59" x 29.5" x 31.75".
Please click "More Information" for assembly instructions.
1. First assemble the nesting box: Connect both side panels with the back wall and the bottom plate. Insert the partition wall.
2. Then screw the left side wall of the sleeping house and the roof plate to the nesting box. Screw the left check strap with the roof of the nesting box.
3. Fasten the front and back wall, as well as the right side wall of the sleeping house.
4. Put in the bottom plates.
5. Fix in the perches and screw the roof plate.