Try your hand as an urban farmer with this easy-to-assemble Hen House Chicken Coop from Precision Pet Products. Raising chickens can be a fun and enriching experience, with so many rewards: They have amusing personalities, are low-cost to maintain, and provide organic, hormone-free and nutritious eggs! The key to raising chickens is a safe and secure home that allows enough room to stretch out their wings and move about comfortably. That's why this complete home for up to 4 chickens includes a double nesting box, private sleeping space with easy clean floor pan, roosting bar, ramp, and ground level foraging area. Solid wood construction with asphalt shingle roof for added weather protection. 78" x 30" x 41"; 1/4" wire spacing.
Please click "More Information" for assembly instructions.
1. Use screw A to connect the front and back panels to the side panels. Insert tray in the location and direction shown in the illustration.
2. Open the door of the upper level and insert the roosting bars. Open the wire door, and use screw B to secure the ramp.
3. Attach the roof with screw C.
4. Use bold D to attach the nesting box. Insert floor panel in the direction shown. Use bolt E to connect the nesting box to the main house, then insert the divider panel.
5. Slide in the nesting box lid as shown. Make sure the hinge joints connect properly. Attach the safety catch hinge with provided screws.