You'll be amazed at the amount of cleaning you'll be able to get done using Poop-Off. Not only does it get to the core of dried-on droppings and other hard-to-remove debris, but poop-off, with its convenient hose sprayer can be used on large surfaces such as vehicles, statues, birdbaths, patio furniture, decks, pottery, flooring - almost any surface. Plus, it's safe for animals and all water safe surfaces.
Shop all bird cage cleaning supplies.
Shop all cage cleaning supplies
Note: Do not put anything but Poop-Off Outdoor Multi-Use Cleaner inside bottle.
- Shake bottle with liquid before use.
- Open spigot to flow water to attachment with concentration bottle attached.
- Turn knob on bottle to "WATER" position.
- Spray to saturate with sweeping motion onto vehicles, boats, statues, or outdoor furniture.
- Turn knob to "ON" position when area is wet with water. Spray to saturate with product with sweeping motion onto area pre-treated with water.
- Turn water spigot off.
- Wait 30 to 60 minutes or longer before rinsing treated areas. For heavy dried dropping wait longer to allow for softening of droppings before rinsing off with plain or soapy water. Retreat areas if necessary.
- A soft bristle brush like the All-Purpose Brush (#82842) or plastic spatula on treated dried droppings can help in the removal process.
- Extreme heat or cold weather can evaporate or freeze product before it has time to work.
Contains no ingredients that can harm living creatures or damage water safe surfaces.
Contains: Filtered Water, Surfactant, Proprietary Penetrants and Digesters, Water-Based Fragrance.