Finally, an avian-favorite Nutri-Berries food specifically for senior macaws and cockatoos. Senior Bird Nutri-Berries offer the same balanced nutrition as Classic and Gourmet Nutri-Berries, plus its formulated to meet the special needs of mature /senior birds. Senior is defined as being half the typical age for your bird's species. This balanced, low-calorie, scientifically-enhanced daily food promotes optimum health through the "golden years" of life, packed with age-targeting herbs like milk thistle, dandelion, and ginger. Made with 61% pellets, 26% wholesome grains, and 13% fruit. Omega-3 & Omega-6 balanced.
Serve 10-12 Nutri-Berries at a time and continue to keep a fresh supply of Nutri-Berries and water available at all times. We recommend making this food 80% of the total diet intake for your bird to receive the full benefits of the herbs, supplements, and fruits. The remaining 20% of the diet can be fresh fruits, vegetables and healthy treats.
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids
Ingredients: Oat flour, wheat flour, hulled white millet, ground corn, wheat bran, maltodextrin, oat groats, dried dates, dried cranberries, dried plums, hydrolyzed soy protein, cracked corn, canola seed, safflower seed, peanuts, powdered cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, corn syrup, corn oil, glycerine, canola oil, propulene glycol, soybean meal, gelatin, ground limestone, whole powdered egg, chondroitin sulfate, choline chloride, iodized salt, citric acid, mixed tocopherols, dandelion root, ginger, milk thistle, DL-methionine, calcium propionate, Vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin supplement, beta carotene, glucosamine sulfate, manganese proteinate, d-calcium pantothenate, zinc proteinate, biotin, riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate, L-lysine, copper proteinate, Vitamin B12 supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.