Decorative bird cage performs double duty as home and activity center. High quality bird cage from All Pet Supply USA stretches your dollar with loads of high-end features at a great value. Durable, wrought iron bird cage boasts long-lasting construction and ample living space that easily opens up for fun, out-of-cage activities. Rooftop perch provides a bird's eye view while top front door swings downward for an exciting perching platform!
Convenient cage features include large, easy-access front door with metal cam lock and safety latch, four side feeder doors with safety latch for convenient access to stainless steel food and water bowls, and a side nesting door. In addition, this cage features a slide-out bottom grill and plastic bottom tray for convenient cleaning.
Store extra bird food and other essentials underneath the included bird cage stand. Rolling casters make moving the bird cage simple. Easy assembly required using included pictorial instruction sheet. Please specify your choice of Hammertone Black or Platinum.
Great for housing medium-sized birds such as Cockatiels, Conures, Lories, Senegals and similar.
Use Cage Liner #611766 with this cage. It will overlap slightly.
28" L x 18" W x 54" H
27" L x 17.5" W x 32" H
4 - 4" dia x 2" deep
Main Front Door
8.5" x 15" H
Upper Front Door
5" x 8.25" H
Cage Weight approx.
Shop all Bird Cages and Aviaries.
Downloadable HQ Victorian Top Bird Cage with Cart Stand Assembly Instruction PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free)
Please click "More Information" for cleaning instructions.
Your bird's overall health depends on the cleanliness of his cage. To minimize the time it takes to clean and maintain your bird's surroundings, develop a cleaning schedule, in which tasks are divided into daily, weekly, and monthly undertakings.
- Replace cage liners.
- Wipe away any dried-on food or waste.
- Clean and replenish the food, treat, and water dishes.
- Clean everything you would normally clean daily.
- Thoroughly clean perches, toys, and accessories.
- The entire cage should be cleaned at least once a month. To do so, simply empty the cage and:
- Thoroughly scrub all cage bars with a warm, soapy cloth.
- Ensure soap residue is rinsed from the cage and the cage is thoroughly dried before returning it to your bird's environment.