Charming round sleep or travel cage is reminiscent of the past with convenient features of today's bird cages. Swinging perch hangs from top of cage so your bird can have the movement he craves, but there's also a full-width perch below.
Includes transparent hooded food/water cups so you can easily see when refill is necessary and they are held in place with spring-loaded hinged doors to fill without disturbing your bird. Cage is constructed of powder-coated white wire with 1/2" bar spacing. Tray at plastic base is removable for easy cleaning and features a wire grille. Sorry, this cage cannot be shipped by air.
Complete the nostalgic look with a sturdy, epoxy-coated tubular steel Hanging Cage Stand that fits this cage perfectly.
Includes: 1 perch, 2 cups, 1 swing, grille, removable split tray.
Please select base color: Green, Yellow, or Red.
Use with Cage Liner #611688
and cut to fit this cage.
Shop more Bird Cages & Aviaries
||12.25" dia x 19.5" high
||13" dia x 24" high
Downloadable Prevue Small Round Bird Cage Assembly Instructionn PDF
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free
Cage cleaning tips
Clean your bird's cage properly
A dirty cage can lead to health problems in pet birds. Keep your cage cleaning on schedule and with the right tools, even the deep cleaning will go smoothly Cages of larger birds will require more work than smaller birds.
- Change the cage liner. Our Cage Catcher Liners (#611688 and others to fit your particular cage), are so convenient. Simply place a pile on the bottom of the cage, and take off one per day.
- Wipe down grate of droppings with cleaning wipes, such as Poop Off Cage Cleaning Wipes (#17164)
- Dump out and clean dishes and change food and water.
- Wipe droppings off perches and toys with cleaning wipes. If droppings are hard to get off, use Wire Brush and Perch Cleaner (#82844).
Put your bird in a safe place like a smaller or travel cage, like our Fold 'n Go Travel Cage (#72309). Fill a bucket (#28934) with warm, soapy water and gather together tools such as Super Pet Cage Cleaners or other cleaning tools.
- Take out bottom pan, dump out seed, discard liners, and wash down with warm, soapy water.
- Take out grille or grate above pan, if your cage has one, and scrub down, using brushes.
- Use Bar & Grate Cleaner (#82843) to get in between bars on side and top of cage. Make sure to get into the hard to reach areas, in which dust and dirt can accumulate.
- Scrub perches, toys, accessories, and playstands. You may wish to soak toys in the sink or another bucket filled with soapy water.
Rinse all items with clean water.
- Thoroughly dry all items.
- Put in a pile of new cage liners.
Put everything back into the cage and then return your bird to his newly cleaned habitat.