Innovative bird cage eases bird care and helps minimize mess and seed scatter with advanced solid feeding doors. Includes domed, four-ladder playtop to encourage your cockatiel, conure, lorry, or Senegal to exercise and play. Large front access door boasts a secure, spring-loaded door latch with a push-button release for simple, one-hand operation. All-metal, solid-weld construction boasts fewer side panel seams to help prevent food and debris from becoming trapped. Features removable seed guard, two litter trays with chrome pull handles, deluxe casters, and 3/4" bar spacing. Powder-coat finish easily wipes clean. Assembly required. Please specify Burgundy (Red).
Includes: 4 stainless steel cups & 2 natural wood perches.
||34" L x 32" W x 67" H
||24" L x 20" W x 34-3/4" H
Use cage liner #611753 for this cage.
Madison Avenue Bird Cage Assembly Instruction PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later -
get it here for free)
1 - Front Panel
1 - Back Panel
2 - Side Frames
2 - Wire Side Panels
1 - Wire Roof Section
1 - Wire Grill
2 - Metal Sliding Trays - for top & bottom
2 - Wooden Perches
1 - Seed Guard Set
4 - Rolling Casters
1 - Hex-Head Tool
4 - Stainless Steel Cups
1 - Bag Assorted Steel Nuts & Bolts
Put the 2 Side Frames into Front and Back Panels and secure with Steel Nuts and Bolts.
1. Slide 2 Wire Side Panels into the 2 Side Frames.
2. Attach 4 Rolling Casters into each of the legs.
1. Fit the Wire Roof Section into the 4 holes in the 2 Side Panels and secure with Steel Nuts and Bolts.
2. Assemble the 2 halves of the metal "U-shaped" bar and secure using Steel Nuts and Bolts. Assemble the Perch Support Bar to the metal "U-shaped" bar using the Steel Nuts and Bolts.
3. Attach the "U-shaped" bar onto the Roof Section.
4. Position Seed Guard into place.
1. Slide Wire Grill and Metal Sliding Trays into place.
2. Put Feeders and Perches into position.
Your new aviary is now ready to use.
Plated and Powder-Coated Finishes - Clean with a soft, damp cloth and immediately dry with a soft, dry cloth. Never use abrasive soaps or abrasive cleaning pads. Avoid use of extremely hot water in cleaning.
All epoxy liquid paint, epoxy powder coatings, and all plating finishes used on Prevue cages are laboratory-tested to be "Child Safe and Pet Safe." Lead-based coating materials are never used.