State-of-the-art bird cage features upgraded amenities at a featherweight price. Quality, all-metal, solid-weld construction boasts a domed playtop with two climbing ladders to encourage activity and instinct. Features large front access door with a secure spring-loaded door latch and a push-button release for simple one-hand operation and specially designed bird-proof lock guard. Includes a removable seed guard, two litter trays with chrome pull handles, and two solid feeding doors - all designed to help minimize messy seed scatter. Side panels feature fewer seams to help prevent food and debris from becoming trapped. Deluxe casters ease movement and powder-coat finish wipes clean. 3/4" bar spacing is perfect for cockatiels, lories, conures, or similar-sized birds. Assembly required. Please specify Blue, Green, or Red.
Includes: 4 stainless steel cups & 2 natural wood perches.
Cage Cage Dimensions: 18" x 18" x 31-1/2" high
Overall Dimensions: 28" x 28" x 64" high
Use Cage Liner #611740 for this cage.
42nd Street Bird Cage Assembly Instruction PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later -
get it here for free)
1 Front Panel
1 Back Panel
2 Side Frames
2 Wire Side Panels
1 Wire Roof Section
1 Wire Grill
2 Metal Sliding Trays - for top & bottom
2 Wooden Perches
1 Seed Guard Set
4 Rolling Casters
1 Hex-Head Tool
4 Stainless Steel Cups
1 Bag Assorted Steel Nuts & Bolts
Put the 2 Side Frames into Front and Back Panels and secure with Steel Nuts and Bolts.
1. Slide 2 Wire Side Panels into the 2 Side Frames.
2. Attach 4 Rolling Casters into each of the legs.
1. Fit the Wire Roof Section into the 4 holes in the 2 Side Panels and secure with Steel Nuts and Bolts.
2. Assemble the 2 halves of the metal "U-shaped" bar and secure using Steel Nuts and Bolts. Assemble the Perch Support Bar to the metal "U-shaped" bar using the Steel Nuts and Bolts.
3. Attach the "U-shaped" bar onto the Roof Section.
4. Position Seed Guard into place.
1. Slide Wire Grill and Metal Sliding Trays into place.
2. Put Feeders and Perches into position.
Your new aviary is now ready to use.
Plated and Powder-Coated Finishes - Clean with a soft, damp cloth and immediately dry with a soft, dry cloth. Never use abrasive soaps or abrasive cleaning pads. Avoid use of extremely hot water in cleaning.
All epoxy liquid paint, epoxy powder coatings, and all plating finishes used on Prevue cages are laboratory-tested to be "Child Safe and Pet Safe." Lead-based coating materials are never used.