Ideal for conures to cockatoos, this cage's clever wire panel-and-groove
system simplifies assembly, mobility, and cleaning.
Frameless wire side panels reduce
weight and seams that can trap
harmful mold or bacteria. Stylish
all-metal construction with solid
welds and a textured powder-coat
finish. Features easy-access spring
loaded door latch, litter trays with cabinet-style pull, removable seed guard, and 2
feeding doors. 3/4" bar spacing. Please specify color.
Like getting two habitats in one, playtop cages offer your bird a spacious living space AND an entertaining rooftop playground! Built-in playtops offer hours of elevated amusement for birds to climb, stretch their wings, snack, perch, and command their kingdom. You'll promote healthy exercise, reduce boredom, and help ease stress-related behaviors.
Includes: 4 stainless steel cups & 2 natural wood perches.
||Villa Bird Cage
||30" L x 22" W x 63" H
38.5" L x 30.5" W x 63" H w/seed guards
||29.5" L x 21.5" W x 36" H
Use Cage Liner #73113 for this cage.
Cage Measurements PDF.
Villa Bird Cage Assembly Instruction PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later -
get it here for free)
- 1 Front Panel
- 1 Back Panel
- 2 Side Frames
- 2 Wire Side Panels
- 1 Wire Roof Section
- 1 Wire Grill
- 2 Metal Sliding Trays - for top & bottom
- 2 Wooden Perches
- 1 Seed Guard Set
- 4 Rolling Casters
- 1 Hex-Head Tool
- 4 Stainless Steel Cups
- 1 Bag Assorted Steel Nuts & Bolts
Put the 2 Side Frames into Front and Back Panels and secure with Steel Nuts & Bolts.
- Slide 2 Wire Side Panels into the 2 Side Frames.
- Attach 4 Rolling Casters into each of the legs.
- Fit the Wire Roof Section into the 4 holes in the 2 Side Panels and secure with Steel Nuts & Bolts.
- Assemble the 2 halves of the metal "U-shaped" bar and secure using Steel Nuts & Bolts. Assemble the Perch Support Bar to the metal "U-shaped" bar using the Steel Nuts & Bolts.
- Attach the "U-shaped" bar onto the Roof Section.
- Position Seed Guard into place.
- Slide Wire Grill and Metal Sliding Trays into place.
- Put Feeders and Perches into position.
Your new aviary is now ready to use.
Plated and Powder-Coated Finishes - Clean with a soft, damp cloth and immediately dry with a soft, dry cloth. Never use abrasive soaps or abrasive cleaning pads. Avoid use of extremely hot water in cleaning.