Save time and money creating a unique and cohesive aquarium design. Sporn Pipe Aquarium Décor streamlines design and purchasing decision with built-in base and artificial greenery that beautifully showcases the unique pipe decoration. Comprehensive aquarium décor boasts highly detailed resin construction with realistic faux finish that has the textured look and feel of real, weathered metal plumbing. Hollow design increases beneficial habitat for aquarium fish to explore, seek refuge or secure as a breeding niche. Excellent daytime refuge for shy or nocturnal species. Safe for freshwater or marine aquariums.
||8-1/4" x 5" x 9-1/2" high
||1-1/4" to 2"
||11" x 5-3/4" x 6-1/2" high
||1-3/8" to 2-1/2"
Benefits of Artificial Aquarium Decorations
Aquascaping with artificial décor has many added benefits. They are durable and won't degrade or break over time. Plus, you'll never have to worry about these decorations releasing pH-altering minerals, or introducing unwanted living organisms into aquarium water. Artificial aquarium décor provides aquarium inhabitants with secure hiding spots, instant interest and are available in assorted sizes, styles, and colors to match any budget and preference.
- Immediate aquarium enhancement - simply rinse and place in the desired location.
- Very little maintenance - just clean decorations with a soft brush when needed.
- Durable décor is not affected by water current, lighting, or the aggressiveness of your aquarium inhabitants.
- Will not affect water chemistry or water clarity like real wood.
- Great for anchoring plants or providing shelter for aquarium inhabitants.
Directions: Rinse each piece with clean, fresh water before introducing into the aquarium.
Cleaning and Handling
- Clean periodically to remove organic matter or algae. Scrub each with a medium bristle brush and spray decoration with a pressure nozzle.
- To remove more persistent organic material or algae, soak overnight in an organic cleaner.
- Use a weak solution of water and chlorine-based bleach as an algaecide for final cleaning. DO NOT immerse in concentrations greater than 10% for longer than 2-3 minutes.
- Always rinse thoroughly and use a dechlorinator before placing into the aquarium.