Aquascape smarter with realistic resin replicas. O.S.I. Marine Rock Aquarium Decoration boasts the appearance of weathered stone but is a lightweight and easy to move alternative to real rock. Highly detailed aquarium ornament imparts the visual weight of natural rock with realistic texture and gradations in color. Remarkable attention to detail allows this décor to be appreciated from multiple angles. Clever, one-piece design features an overhang that provides great shelter for shy or nocturnal aquarium species such as catfish. Safe for freshwater or marine aquariums. O.S.I. Marine Rock Aquarium Decoration measures 6.7" x 5.9" x 3.1" high.
Benefits of Artificial Aquarium Decorations
Aquascaping with artificial décor such as realistic rock replicas and artificial driftwood have many added benefits. They are durable and won't degrade or break over time. Plus, you'll never have to worry about these decorations releasing pH-altering minerals, or introducing unwanted living organisms into aquarium water. Artificial aquarium décor provides aquarium inhabitants with secure hiding spots, instant interest and are available in assorted sizes, styles, and colors to match any budget and preference.
- Immediate aquarium enhancement - simply rinse and place in the desired location.
- Very little maintenance - just clean decorations with a soft brush when needed.
- Durable décor is not affected by water current, lighting, or the aggressiveness of your aquarium inhabitants.
- Unlike real wood, they will not affect water chemistry or water clarity.
- Great for anchoring plants or providing shelter for aquarium inhabitants.
Directions: Rinse each piece with clean, fresh water before introducing into the aquarium.
Cleaning and Handling
- Clean periodically to remove organic matter or algae. Scrub each with a medium bristle brush and spray with a pressure nozzle.
- To remove more persistent organic material or algae, soak overnight in an organic cleaner.
- Use a weak solution of water and chlorine-based bleach as an algaecide for final cleaning. DO NOT immerse in concentrations greater than 10% for longer than 2-3 minutes.
Always rinse thoroughly and use a dechlorinator before placing into the aquarium.