||All-natural parasite treatment for fish and reef aquariums
||Copper-free formula will not harm internal organs of fish
||Safe for all aquarium inhabitants, including reef invertebrates
Stop Parasites' natural ingredients remove all types of parasites, including saltwater Ich. Completely safe for all fish, invertebrates, and corals and does not harm the fish's liver as does copper. This organic solution is 99% effective in fresh and saltwater aquariums. Stop Parasites works by first enhancing the slime coat on fish, which will remove all parasites. Then it uses another additive, which the parasites attach themselves to as a false host, and the parasites are then naturally removed through your protein skimmer or mechanical filtration. Another agent in the product works to speed up appetite and build the immune system. 8 oz treats 30 to 55 gallons and 16 oz treats 75 to 100 gallons for a 5-day treatment period.
Directions for use
Remove chemical filtration. Turn off UV or ozone. You may leave skimmer running. Shake well. Add 1 measured tsp. (5 ml) per 10 gallons of water twice a day for 5 days. Re-administer at the recommended rate as needed.
NOTE: Make sure you only have parasites, not a secondary infection, i.e. bacteria. If in question, use Erythromycin with this product.
Administer treatment twice a week.
Refrigerate after opening.
After each application, check pH and buffer (substantial pH drop may occur). This product will not cause harm to life forms unless pH monitoring is ignored. If pH is going to drop, it will immediately after application. A pH drop is unlikely in a properly buffered aquarium. Chem-Marin is in no way responsible for any aquarium loss due to negligence of user.
Keep away from children. This product may cause minor skin and eye irritations. For skin contact, rinse with cold water for 5 minutes; for eye contact, flush eye with warm water. If irritations persist, consult a physician.