Greater range of motion AND adjustable flow patterns ensure optimal aquarium water movement. Sicce Voyager Stream Pump Models 2, 3, & 4 boast amazing Italian-made ingenuity to truly eliminate low-flow "dead spots" and to ensure custom water movement that suits your aquarium inhabitant's needs. Great for marine aquariums, reef aquariums, and freshwater aquariums use. CE & UL listed. 3-year manufacturer warranty.
Sicce Voyager Stream Pump Models 2, 3, & 4 features a distinct magnet mount system that allows enhanced placement possibilities as well as enhanced directional range. Dual pivot-point design allows 180-degree movement on the vertical axis and a full 360-degree circular motion at the base for endless orientation possibilities. You can even mount the unit on the rear glass pane and direct water flow across the length of the aquarium without sacrificing its directional range!
Sicce Voyager Stream Pump Models 2, 3, & 4 features an adjustable faceplate that lets you manually select from five different flow patterns. Choose a wide or narrow flow to faithfully recreate marine currents and satisfy the water movement needs of even the most particular coral. Unique bidirectional rotor design ensures reliable wear-resistant performance that starts in the correct direction preventing premature damage or annoying noises. Magnet mount system suitable for aquarium glass up to 3/4" thick.
||5-3/8" x 3" x 3-1/4" high
||5-3/8" x 3" x 3-1/4" high
||5-3/8" x 3" x 3-1/4" high
Shop all Aquarium Wavemakers.
Please click "More Information" for instructions.
General Safety Instructions:
VOYAGER is made in conformity with the national and international security laws.
- Check that the tension on the label of the pump corresponds to the tension of the electric network.
- The pump can work only in water and it is only for indoor use.
- Before connecting the pump to the electric network, check that the cable and the pump are not damaged.
- The pump has a type Z cable link. The cable and the plug cannot be substituted or repaired; in case of damage of them substitute the entire pump.
- ATTENTION: Disconnect all the submersed electrical products before doing any maintenance to any appliance in the water or dipping the hands in the water; in case the plug or the electric outlet are wet, disconnect the general switch before disconnecting the electric supply cable.
- The pump must not work without water to avoid damages to the motor.
- The pump can be used in liquids or in environment with a temperature not higher than 35°C/95°F.
- The pump can be immersed up to maximum depth of 1 meter.
- Avoid using the pump with corrosive and abrasive liquids.
- Do not use the pump for uses different (i.e. in bathroom or other applications) to those for which it has been projected.
- The pump has not been intended for people with handicap and children if they are not supervised by a person responsible for their safety.
- Avoid closeness with blades, sharp objects or other magnets to pre-vent accidental injuries as the magnets of the support attract metal objects and other magnets with high force.
- The magnets can provoke permanent damages to electronic devices and to other objects that are sensitive to magnetic field such as pace-makers, credit cards and keys: always keep them at least 30 cm (12 inches) distance.
- The magnets could lose partially or completely their attracting power if exposed to temperature higher than 50°C (122°F).
- To avoid accidental drips that wet the plug or the socket, make a loop with the cord under the socket level.
- Avoid taking the pump by the cord during the installation or maintenance.
- Do not try to attach directly the 2 magnets of the support because the magnetic attraction is very high. Hold them only on the external sides paying attention to do not put your hands or fingers in between.
Pump Installation: Use and Regulation
Before make the product functioning, verify that it is complete with all its parts. To install the pump, proceed as follows.
- To avoid resonances and vibrations, do not put the pump in contact with the lateral surfaces nearby or at the bottom of the tank to avoid sand or small stones to be sucked by the pump.
- To connect the magnetic support to the pump, insert the pump into the staple overlapping the holes. Insert the handle in the staple in the holes, screwing it in so to keep the pump in place.
- Clean the glass and position the pump inside the tank, submerging it completely. Pay attention that the upper part of the pump is positioned in the right way otherwise, if the water level decreases, the pump could suck air and make noise.
- Attach the external magnetic support to the tank at a 10 cm (3.93 inches) distance from the centre of the internal support. Drag it until perceiving of the opposite magnetic force and position the centre of the 2 supports on the same axis. ATTENTION: This operation, if made in a different way as described, can cause glass breakage and finger pinching as the attraction power of the magnets is very strong.
- Turn the pump so that the flow is directed where desired then secure the lateral handle tightly, so to keep the product in position. Then regulate the flow according with your aquarium exigencies turning the flow regulator in front of the pump. If it is completely open, it makes a direct and strong flow for hard corals, if it is more closed, it make a wider and softer flow for soft corals or plants.
- Connect it to the electric network.
For the periodic maintenance of the pump, first of all unplug the plug from the electric socket and then take the pump out of water. Clean regularly the pump and the rotor. In case of very dirty or limestone or with a lot of detritus water, it is recommended a more frequent cleaning.
Proceed in the following way: Detach the pre-chamber from the pump and take out the rotor. Clean all the parts: the pre-chamber, the rotor, the impeller and their sits. Do not remove the dirt by hard means but using a soft brush with soap or vinegar. If, after that, the impeller makes too much noise, substitute it with a new one because it means that it worn out. Then assemble everything in the inverse order.