||Compact water circulation pumps ideal for nano aquariums
||Nano pumps boast small foot print and higher flow rate
||Energy-efficient pumps operate on just three and half watts
Enhance vital water movement without sacrificing valuable aquarium space. Roughly the size of an egg, the compact and powerful Hydor Koralia Nano pumps are redesigned to optimize water movement in "nano" aquarium systems. Connect the timer-controllable circulation pump to a timer or
wavemaker for custom water movement in your nano-reef aquarium! Exclusive Koralia magnetic base with articulating ball joint allows versatile pump placement as well as directing water movement anywhere along a 360-degree axis.
Enjoy greater flow rate with the NEW Koralia Nano 565 Pump! Submersible water pumps generate a wide and gentle water flow to breathe life to once, hard-to-access "dead spots" in your aquarium. Hydor Koralia Nano Pumps boast extremely low energy consumption of just 3.5 watts and are suitable to mount onto aquarium glass up to 3/8" thick. Ideal for saltwater nano reef aquariums.
Purchase the SmartWave Pump Controller Kit for exceptional custom aquarium water movement you control at a great package price!
||2" x 3-3/4"
||2" x 3-3/4"
||2" x 3-3/4"
Please verify that all components of the pump are undamaged before putting it into function. To prevent noise and disturbance caused by vibrations, position the pump so it avoids lateral contact with the aquarium glass. Avoid placing the Koralia Nano in an upward position on the bottom.
- Unwind the electric cable.
- Insert the cylinder on the sphere attachment to the pump in the proper slot.
- Immerse the pump completely and turn it in a vertical position in order to allow any air to come out of the impeller chamber.
- Attach the pump with the internal part of the suction cup and magnet support to the aquarium side. Be sure to clean the surface before attaching the support.
- Adjust flow direction as desired.
- Connect to electrical supply.
Note: Before any kind of intervention, always disconnect electrical supply of the pump and any other appliance placed in the water.
- Regular cleaning and maintenance will guarantee the pump better and longer performance.
- With one hand, hold the pump assembly. Use your other hand to remove the external magnet.
- Disassemble the unit.
- Clean the impeller assembly, the chamber and the bearings removing deposits with a soft brush. Do not use detergents or solvents.
- If necessary, clean the grid of the lower and upper chamber by putting it under running tap water or using a soft brush to remove algae and other residue.
- Reassemble everything in reverse order. Make sure the notches on the pump chamber correspond and that the shaft is placed correctly.
- In case of abnormal noise and reduced performance caused by sudden changes in electricity supply, restart the pump.
Designed especially to work in small reef aquariums the Koralia Nano 240 & 425 are part of Koralia, the new innovative and unique range of circulation pumps for aquariums. The exclusive Hydor design and technology guarantee a continuous and powerful water flow, which can be directed freely thanks to the special sphere shaped connections to the exclusive combination suction cup and magnet support. The Koralia Nano 240 & 425 boasts high performance, low energy consumption plus quick and easy maintenance.
The combination suction cup and magnet can safely hold Koralia Nano pumps positioned in aquariums with glass (or acrylic) up to 3/8" thick.
Note: Koralia Nano pumps are specially designed for use in aquariums and tanks for water movement. It is not a filtration pump.
Hydor Koralia Nano 240 & 425
Length (inside aquarium) 3-1/4"
Total Length (including external magnet mount base) 3-3/4"