Keep water temperature stable in nano aquariums susceptible to dangerous overheating. Chill Solutions CSXC-1 Aquarium Chiller provides a smart water-cooling solution for aquariums up to 30 gallons. Advanced thermoelectric aquarium chiller features automatic proportional temperature control and an intelligent variable speed fan to deliver cooling power that effectively maintains set water temperature from 45°F to 90°F.
Chill Solutions CSXC-1 Aquarium Chiller employs thermoelectric technology that directly converts electrical power into cooling power eliminating the need for noisy mechanical compressors, refrigerants, or ozone-depleting chemicals. High-tech nano chiller features a built-in thermostat and internal temperature sensor for straightforward installation requiring no additional monitor, controller or external temperature probe.
The powerful and compact CSXC-1 Aquarium Chiller is a great choice for nano reef tanks, pico tanks, cold-water aquariums, reef or fish only aquariums, temperate tanks, as well as freshwater tanks.
- Powerful - Recommended for tanks up to 30 gallons
- Smart - Intelligent fan speed control eliminates unnecessary noise
- Thermoelectric Technology - Directly converts electrical power into cooling power
- Quiet - No pumps or mechanical compressors
- Reliable - Only one moving part!
- Easy Install - No drilling necessary
- Fully Proportional Temperature Control - Control circuit uses high-efficiency PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) technology to maintain your set temperature
- Environmentally Friendly - No refrigerants or ozone depleting chemicals
- Quality Construction - Fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel and the unit is made in the USA
- Dimensions: 4" Wide x 5-1/4" Deep x 4" Tall
|Average Temperature Reduction*
|Gallons of Water
||°F Pull Down
*The values shown above are just guidelines.
Included in the box:
Actual values depend on individual tank specifications, insulation, equipment used, environmental conditions, etc.
- CSXC-1 Chiller
- 12v 10A Power Supply / Plug
- 1/2" Barb Fittings (Already installed on the unit)
- (2) Plastic Snap-Grip Hose Clamps
An external circulation pump (50 - 300 gph*) and 1/2" ID tubing are required unless you already have a canister filter or other circulation loop in place. Consider the Chill Solutions CSXC-1 Installation Kit for convenient installation of your CSXC-1 Aquarium Chiller.
*Recommended Flow Rate: Between 40 and 250 gph. This is not an absolute requirement. The chiller will work with flow rates outside this range. These are just recommended values.
Chill Solutions CSXC-1 Aquarium Chiller Manual.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later -
get it here for free)
Shop all Aquarium Heater and Chillers.
About Chill Solutions
Chill Solutions is a technology firm with a focus on providing innovative and efficient thermoelectric solutions.
Their objective is straightforward... Provide cutting edge technology that is affordable and easy to use.