Advanced controller technology maintains aquarium heater operation within ±2°F of set value. Finnex Digital Heater Temperature Controller +Memory ensure precision digital control of aquarium heaters to provide stable temperatures essential to the health of all aquarium inhabitants. Push-button control allows simple programming of desired temperature. For use with Finnex Deluxe Titanium Tube Heaters and other aquarium heaters up to 800 watts.
Finnex Digital Heater Temperature Controller +Memory boasts safety features including easily adjustable HI/LO temperature settings with audio alert. Dual relay technology automatically shuts off the heater to prevent equipment damage and harm to livestock due to overheating. Heater controller is equipped with built-in memory to maintain user settings once the power returns after a power outage.
Finnex Digital Heater Temperature Controller +Memory measures 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 5" high. 44" water-temperature sensor probe cord.
- LED display for easy temperature reading
- Automatic shut off for over-heat protection
- High/Low temperature alert safety
- Controller memory retains user settings even after power outage
- Safety dual relay technology
Factory Default Settings:
- Factory Default Heating Temperature: 81°F
- Factory Default High Alert: 93°F
- Factory Default Low Alert: 67°F
Shop all Aquarium Heaters.
- Use a proper wattage heater with the digital heater temperature control for your aquarium.
- Before putting fish into the aquarium, be sure the water temperature is appropriate for the fish.
- Keep the controller away from water. To avoid short circuit, do not expose the power plug and receptacle to moisture and salt.
- The heater must be connected to the power receptacle of the controller.
- Do not remove the heater from water when the power is on.
- Unplug the controller before placing your hand in the water.
- The controller should be placed above water level of the aquarium to prevent the controller being damaged by moisture.
- Affix the Temperature Sensor to the aquarium wall with the suction cup. Do not put the Temperature Sensor under the gravel. The Temperature Sensor should be placed away from the heater for accurate temperature sensing.
- Connect the heater to the heater power receptacle on the controller. Do not put the heater under the gravel. The heater should be positioned in an area where water circulation is unobstructed. Use an air or water pump to keep good water circulation that will help disperse the heat faster.
- Do not expose the Temperature Sensor and the heater to large or aggressive fish. These fish may damage the sensor and heater.
- Connect the controller to power outlet. The Power Indicator will illuminate and the controller will start beeping for 10 seconds. Follow the digital control setting instructions to complete the setting of desired heating temperature and low/high temperature alert.
- When the water temperature reading is lower than the setting value of the desired heating temperature, the heating indicator will illuminate and start the heating process.
- In the event where the water temperature reaches the alert setting value, the controller alarm will start beeping. Only terminating the power supply can turn off the alarm. If water temperature exceeds the high temperature alert setting, along with the alarm initiated, the heating process will also be stopped.
- If the power supply is interrupted, the user's previous setting will be restored when the power resumes.
Digital Control Setting:
- ON/OFF: Hold the ON/OFF/SET Button for 2 seconds to turn the controller ON/OFF. After turning the controller OFF, wait 5 seconds before turning the controller ON again.
- °C/°F: To toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit readout displays, press the °C/°F button.
- Setting Desired Temperature: Push the ON/OFF/SET Button to switch the LED display from Temperature Readout Mode (non-blinking readout) to Temperature Setting Mode (blinking readout). Use the "+" and "-" buttons to set desired heating temperature. Once desired temperature is determined, press the ON/OFF/SET Button to complete the setting.
- Setting Low Alert: Press the ALERT-LO Button until temperature readout is blinking. Use the "+" and "-" buttons until desired low alert setting is selected. When value is selected, please wait as LED display will automatically return to Temperature Readout Mode (non-blinking readout) while storing your Low Alert settings.
- Setting High Alert: Press the ALERT-HI Button until temperature readout is blinking. Use the "+" and "-" buttons until desired high alert setting is selected. When value is selected, please wait as LED display will automatically return to Temperature Readout Mode (non-blinking readout) while storing your High Alert settings.
The digital heater temperature control steadily maintains water temperatures with ±2°F of the set value, ensuring a stable temperature environment. With the Low/High temperature alert, when temperatures surpass the alert values, the controller is equipped with an audible alert system to notify users. Users can also rest assured as the controller is built with dual relay technology to shut down the heating process when the high temperature alert is triggered. During loss of power, controller is equipped with a memory chip to resume users setting once the power returns.