Advance freshwater aquarium lighting to new levels with this stylish and controllable pendant-style LED. HALO Deluxe FX80 Freshwater LED Aquarium Light Fixture features a 25 LED array (UV + Cool White + Blue + Red + Warm White) divided into two controllable channels for optimized light output that supports live plant growth. Experience amazing shimmer, vibrant fish coloration, and brilliant freshwater aquarium illumination.
HALO Deluxe FX80 Freshwater LED Aquarium Light Fixture with 24-hour programmable timer boasts simple manual control of LED color and intensity. Easily achieve desired color and light intensity with the simple turn of a dial.
For demanding aquarium lighting applications, link additional HALO Basic FX80 Freshwater LED Aquarium Light Fixtures and enjoy programmable control of multiple units.
Use HALO Aquarium Light Mounting Arm for a simple, adjustable mounting option for your HALO LED Aquarium Light Fixture.
HALO Deluxe FX80 Freshwater LED Aquarium Light Fixture
- Lens Emission Angle: 80 degrees
- LED Array Structure: 25 LEDs (UV + Cool White + Warm White + Blue + Royal Blue + Red)
- LED Light Characteristic:
- Channel 1: Full spectrum of grow light 400-680nm for anthocyanin stimulation (LED included: UV 400nm x 1, UV 420nm x 1, Royal Blue x 2, Cool White x 4, Red 625nm x 1, & Cool White x 8)
- Channel 2: Warm white light for flowering and harvest (LED included: Warm White x 8)
- Dimensions (Light Unit): 5.3" x 5.3" x 5.5" high
- Power Consumption: 85W at maximum intensity (DC 33V)
Shop all Aquarium Lighting.
The following maintenance can be carried out by the owner as needed:
- If foreign material or heavy dust is found in the venting holes, unplug the power of the light unit and clean the venting holes with the compressed air can same as you would for a computer.
- If the LED lens is contaminated with water or dust, unplug the power of the light unit, wait for the lens to cool down, and then swab the lens gently with a clean and soft cloth or wet lens tissue. Alcohol should NOT be used.
When the light unit flickers or fails to turn on:
- Check and ensure the light unit is firmly connected to the power adapter, and the power adapter is plugged to the AC receptacle.
- Check if venting holes are blocked by foreign material or dust. Clean it with compressed air can if they are blocked (the protection circuitry will force the LEDs to shut down when overheated).
Developed with one of the leading designers of aquarium lighting control in the world, the feature-rich HALO Controllable LED Lighting System advances the art of aquarium lighting to new levels. The Aquatic Life HALO LED fixtures create amazing shimmer for your aquatic environment, and the desired color and light intensity are easily adjusted with the simple turn of a dial. The addition of next-generation UV LED's further enhances live-plant growth and coloration of fishes in freshwater-planted tanks. The HALO is designed and built for long service life, simple operation, and maximum performance all in a very compact, low maintenance, efficient and attractive fixture.