|*||Ground fault circuit interrupter turns regular outlets into safety outlets|
|*||Instantly shuts off power to protect aquarium equipment from electrical damage|
|*||Essential electrical safety equipment for aquarium hobbyists|
Protection against electrical shocks and equipment damage. Five Outlet ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) converts a single outlet into 5 safety outlets. 24" Inline GFCI Perfect for indoor and outdoor use, the 2' In-Line GFCI has a heavy-duty, 12-gauge, 3-outlet power cord and built-in GFCI protection against hazardous shock from damaged cords or exposure to water.
Shock Buster Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters protect against:
- Frayed, damaged electrical cords
- Hazardous electrical leakage levels in appliances and tools
- Electric shock caused by appliances and tools exposed to water
How does it work?
- Shock Buster instantly detects ground fault caused by electrical current leakage
- Shuts off power in a fraction of a second
- Built-in electronic sensing device detects leakage currents as low as 4mA**
**(4 thousandths of an amp - very low) and in a fraction of a second turns the power off to prevent injury.