Enjoy fish breeding success with higher hatch rates. Cobalt Aquatics Egg-Rocker Fish Egg Tumbler is the ultimate fish egg hatching system featuring an incredibly sophisticated yet easy-to-use design. Simple in-tank installation and connection to an aquarium air pump provide consistent water flow and gently rocking motion within the hatching chamber for an amazingly high hatch rate!
Cobalt Aquatics Egg-Rocker Fish Egg Tumbler offers aquarium hobbyists the ideal tool for incubating and hatching fish eggs. Great for any hobbyist interested in aquaculture and captive breeding at home. Cobalt Aquatics Egg-Rocker Fish Egg Tumbler is suitable for use with freshwater and saltwater egg-laying fish. Requires an aquarium air pump for operation, sold separately.
Cobalt Aquatics Egg-Rocker Fish Egg Tumbler includes an Adjustable Valve, 15" Airline Tubing, Reusable/Cleanable Air Diffuser, Uplift Tube Assembly, Sponge Filter, Stainless Steel Screen Mesh, Downspout Assembly, Main Hatching Chamber with Self Standing Feet, and Detachable Suction Cup Mount.
||Main Chamber Dimensions
|Egg-Rocker 65 (Mfg# 45010)
||2.75" x 9" high
||2.75" x 6.7" high
|Egg-Rocker 80 (Mfg# 45011)
||3.3" x 10.6" high
||3.3" x 7.9" high
Shop all Aquarium Isolation Units/Dividers.
Set Up Guide
- Thoroughly clean all parts with de-chlorinated water before use.
- Install Suction Cups to Support Bracket and mount to the side of aquarium.
- Remove Downspout Assembly from Hatching Chamber. Fill with aquarium water. Add eggs.
- Reinstall Downspout Assembly and ensure the Filter Sponge and Uplift Tube and Airstone are installed correctly (refer to the exploded diagram on box for detailed image).
- Place Egg-Rocker into aquarium and remove any trapped air from inside the main Hatching Chamber by slightly lifting Downspout Assembly to allow air to leak out.
- Hook Airline up to air pump and adjust airflow until the eggs are gently rocking.
- Once fry are swimming freely and have almost lost egg sack, move fry to grow-out tank.
- Thoroughly clean and sterilize Egg-Rocker and store until another egg clutch is ready to go.
The Cobalt Egg-Rocker is the ultimate fish egg hatching system. This innovative design is incredibly sophisticated and easy to use at the same time. Self-standing legs keep unit upright on counter while harvesting eggs. A simple in-tank installation and hook up to an aquarium air pump, then an easy airflow adjustments dials in the perfect water flow to gently rock your eggs. The Egg-Rocker provides consistent flow and gentle rocking that will yield the highest hatch rates you can imagine!