||Versatile maintenance tool helps keep aquarium surfaces clean and clear of algae
||Magnetic algae scrubber and scraper combo for convenient aquarium maintenance
||Scrubber side removes film algae and scraper side removes stubborn "hard" algae - even coralline algae
Keep hands dry as you tackle a wide range of unsightly aquarium algae. The revolutionary Mag-Flip combines the convenience of a magnetic aquarium cleaner and the power of an algae scraper. The 2-in-1 Mag-Flip eliminates the need to switch tools during aquarium maintenance. Use the scrubber side for routine maintenance on acrylic or glass aquariums. For stubborn algae, simply flip the Mag-Flip and use the scraper side. The scraper (available in glass-only or acrylic-only) is perfect for convenient removal of coralline algae in saltwater and marine reef aquariums. Powerful neodymium magnets provide high tract force and the special scrubber side features an ultra thin design for tight spots. Great for freshwater and saltwater aquariums. The Mag-Flip scrubber pad measures 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" x 1/2" thick. External magnet measures 3-3/4" x 1-1/2" x 1" high.
The Mag-Flip 100 (Medium) is for aquarium surfaces up to 3/8" thick and includes one Glass Scraper. For acrylic aquariums, Acrylic Scraper must be used. Additional Glass Scraper and Acrylic Scraper available separately.
First, place the thin part of the Mag-Flip in the aquarium with the scrubber pad in contact with the glass surface. The magnet will slowly sink with the scraper facing downwards. When the scraper reaches the bottom, the magnet will stand up vertically. Next, on the outside of the aquarium, position the handle with the logo to the top, and then attach it to the inner magnet. Now you're ready to clean. To use the Scraper, continue on to STEPS 2, 3, and 4.
To flip the inner unit and use the scraper, completely remove the handle at least 5 inches or 10 cm from the aquarium and rotate it 180 degrees.
Now place the handle back on the aquarium surface approximately 2 inches or 5 cm on either side of the inner magnet.
Simply slide the handle towards the inner magnet until it flips. Note: To use the Scrubber Pad again, refer to STEP 2.
Additional Instructions and Tips:
- Clean outside aquarium surface thoroughly before each use.
- Remove any debris from Mag-Flip prior to each use.
- Do not use Mag-Flip above waterline or on dry surface.
- When using Mag-Flip, stay away from the gravel line.
- Mag-Flip can be used on freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- Mag-Flip can be left attached to the aquarium surface.
- Keep the Mag-Flip away from electronic devices such as computers, pacemakers, etc.
- Strong magnet, please "Watch Your Fingers."
- Manufacturer/Distributor assumes no liability for any damages to your aquarium due to improper use of product.