Breathtaking column of bubbles and colored lights fills tired aquascape with dynamic movement. Marineland Color-Changing LED Bubble Ring creates a geyser of shimmering bubbles highlighted by brilliant LED lights. Instantly add interest to freshwater aquariums while improving water movement and oxygenation. 6 energy-efficient LEDs automatically cycle through hundreds of colors so your aquarium never appears the same. This LED works best as an accent in freshwater or marine aquariums.
Fully submersible Color-Changing LED Bubble Ring features a built-in airstone and special anchoring flaps to secure unit in place. Low voltage UL listed adapter boasts lowenergy consumption and features an ON/OFF switch for the LED lights. 10 ft long power cord.
Marineland Color-Changing LED Bubble Ring requires an
check valve and
airline tubing (each sold separately) for complete accent light and bubble effects.
Airstones & Bubble Wands.
Directions for use
- Attach airline tubing (sold separately) to Air Inlet on the LED Bubble Ring.
- Make sure Airstone is securely in place.
- Connect Airline Tubing to an Air Pump (sold separately). Use a Check Valve (sold separately) to prevent back siphoning.
- Connect Power Cord to Transformer.
- Position and anchor LED Bubble Ring by covering Flaps with gravel.
- Plug Transformer and Air Pump into electrical outlet.
Note: Make a drip loop for safety.