Innovative Automatic Top Off (ATO) system boasts versatile and extreme ease of use - especially if space is limited. AutoAqua Smart ATO Automatic Top Off System makes it easier than ever to maintain ideal aquarium or sump water level. Plug and Play system boasts ultra compact size, hi-tech optical sensor technology and includes everything you need for simple installation and operation. Great ATO solution for all-in-one aquarium systems where conventional ATO systems may not be practical!
AutoAqua Smart ATO Automatic Top Off System features a 2-in-1, patent pending contactless digital sensor/controller that monitors and automates the refilling of evaporated aquarium water. Optical sensors monitor aquarium water level and automatically activates the included water pump to replenish evaporated water. Simply move the magnetically mounted controller to set desired water level. No moving parts and integrated AFS (Auto Feedback Security) technology that provides real-time fail safe protection against failure ensure simple and reliable use.
AutoAqua Smart ATO Automatic Top Off System includes Optical Water Level Controller, Universal Bracket, Power Adapter, 74 gph DC Refill Pump, and two meters of tubing. AutoAqua Smart ATO Automatic Top Off System Optical Water Level Controller measures just 2" in diameter. Mounts to aquarium glass or acrylic walls up to 1/2 inch in thickness. 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Shop all Aquarium Dosers.
- Mount the Smart Controller (SC) on the clear wall of the tank or sump.
- Connect the DC Pump Wire into the SC and install the Water Tubing (NOTE: Set the ATO Output Tubing higher than the "Normal Water Level" of tank or sump as well as the "High Level" in the reservoir to prevent siphon).
- Connect the Power Adapter into an electrical outlet and then into the SC to initialize.
- Position the SC by moving the outside controller under the present water level or 1/5 inch (5mm) higher than the present water level to test the ATO function.
|Green LED (POWER)
||Power is ON
|Blue LED (ALARM)
||Flashing Slowly with Audible Alert
||Adjust the alignment of the SC and system will automatically go back to normal after refilling
||Clean the algae and the system will automatically go back to normal after refilling
|Red LED (PUMP)
||Flashing Slowly with Audible Alarm
||Add water to the reservoir and reset*
||Reduce bubbles in the tank or sump and then reset*
|Flashing Quickly with Audible Alert
||Bad Pump Connecton
||Reconnect the pump wire by hand and then reset*
||Replace the pump and then reset*
*Reset: Unplug and re-plug the power cord.
Auto Feedback Security (AFS) Technology
AFS Technology is the SMART ATO safety function to secure the ATO system dynamically and for real-time protection against any failure situation.
- Blue LED (Non-filling Alert): SC will alert when it senses the next non-filling period is two times greater than the last period. For example, if the non-filling period was 13 hours, the SC will alert when the next non-filling period is over 26 hours.
||20 h |
|NEXT Non-Filling Alert
(Minimum 24 hours)
Note: SC will alert is non-filling period is over 48 hours after installation and first refilling.
- Red LED (Over-filling Alert): SC will alert when it senses the next refilling time is three times greater than the last one. For example, if the SC refills for 10 seconds, the SC will alert when the next refilling time is over 30 seconds.
||25 s |
|NEXT Refilling Alert
(Minimum 15 seconds)
|> 15 s
||> 15 s
||> 30 s
||> 45 s
Note: There is no minimum time control for the first refilling.