Powerful, adjustable flow rate pump boasts versatile submersible or inline use. Eheim Compact+ Pump delivers reliable German-engineered performance while minimizing energy consumption for an exceptional value. Compact design eases installation and comfortably fits in most aquarium spaces. Eheim Compact+ Pump is the perfect choice for any aquarium project requiring powerful reliable performance in or out of water.
Eheim Compact+ Pump includes a barbed outlet adapter, hose clamps, and a hanging mounting bracket. Suitable for use in freshwater or marine aquariums. 3-year manufacturer warranty.
|Eheim Compact Pump
||3.2" x 5" x 5.4" high
||9 ft 8"
Shop all Aquarium Pumps.
- Attach the two Fastening Strips to the bottom of the Motor Body and hang the pump into the brackets. The Screw Clamps of the Holders can be inserted in two versions. The Stop Screws allow precise vertical positioning of the pump.
- When the pump is mounted horizontally, the four suction cups are placed on the fastening strips. Place the pumps in the desired position.
Plug into outlet to start the pump. Turn the Output Regulator from Min. to Max, to adjust the flow rate as required.
The pump can be used in or out of water. The pump does not automatically take in water. Therefore, it must be placed below the level of the water surface if it is used out of water. Before start-up, water circulation to the pump must be established via suction/siphon.
If the pump is used out of water, the pump must be used with a hose (tubing) fitted to the supplied Connection Pipe (outlet).
Care and Maintenance
- Remove the Suction Grid from the pump and press the cover out.
- Screw on the Hose Connection onto the Pump Housing and ensure that the Sealing Disk is positioned properly.
- Fit the Suction Grid on to the pump again.
- Fit the hose onto the Hose Connection and secure it with the included Hose Clamps.
- Disconnect the pump from the electrical outlet. Remove the Suction Grid from the pump. Unscrew the four screws and remove the Pump Housing towards the front.
- Remove the Complete Impeller Assembly. Thoroughly wash all the pump parts.
- Inspect the Searing Ring on the Motor Body for signs of dirt and for correct position. Renew the Seating Ring if it is damaged.
- Finally, reassemble all parts in reverse sequence.