Easily automate CO2 injection for freshwater-planted aquariums as well as calcium reactors without breaking your budget. Milwaukee Instruments Professional pH Controller offers a reliable and affordable way to streamline CO2 injection. Easy-to-use electronic pH controller continuously measures pH levels AND features a controllable outlet the activates your CO2 system when pH levels deviate from the user determined set point between 5.5 to 9.5 pH.
Milwaukee Instruments Professional pH Controller is a precision electronic device featuring a faster processor and a large, easy-to-read LCD screen. Lightweight, ergonomic unit features manual 2-point calibration, visual LED alarm, and a user-selectable Above/Below set point to easily automate aquarium CO2 injection.
Milwaukee Instruments Professional pH Controller includes pH Controller with 12VDC Power Adapter and Relay Output Power Socket, MA-911B/2 pH Probe with 2 Meter Cable, Calibration Screwdriver, Mounting Kit, Probe Holder, and 20ml pH 7.01 & 4.01 Calibration Solutions.
|| 0.0 to 14.0 pH
|| 0.1 pH
|| ±0.2 pH
||5.5 to 9.5 pH
|| Alerts when the measurement is lower/higher than the set point determined by user selection
|Output Power Socket:
||ON user selected set point (5A max)
|| MA-911B/2 (Included)
||0 to 50°C, 95% RH max.
|| 12 VDC Power Adapter (included)
|| 115VAC, 2A, 60Hz or 230VAC, 1A, 50Hz
|| 5-7/8" x 1-1/4"x 3-1/4" high
Additional Calibration Solution, Rinse Solutions and Storage Solution available here.
Shop all Aquarium Controllers and Monitors.
- Connect the supplied 12 VDC Power Adapter to the pH Controller and to an electrical outlet.
- Connect the pH Electrode (included) to the BNC Socket on the bottom of the pH Controller.
- Always remove the Electrode Protective Cap before taking any measurement. If the electrode has been left dry, soak the tip (2.5 cm) in a Rinse Solution for a few minutes to reactivate it.
- Make sure that the pH Controller has been calibrated before taking any measurements (see Calibration Procedure).
- Immerse the tip (2.5 cm) of the pH Electrode into the sample.
- Turn the instrument ON by pressing the ON/OFF Key.
- Allow the reading to stabilize and the instrument will start continuous monitoring.
- A blinking visual alarm will indicate when the measured pH value is higher or lower than the set point determined by user selection.
Note: The Output Power Contact has no protection fuse inside the meter. It is recommended to protect it outside against failure.
- The Set Point can be selected by adjusting the central front knob to the desired value.
- The selectable range for the MC-122 is from 5.5 to 9.5 pH.
- The nature of the Set Point can be selected by setting the switch to the desired position (ABOVE or BELOW).
- Remove the Protective Cap from the electrode.
- Immerse the electrode tip into a new sachet of pH 7 Calibration Solution and allow the reading to stabilize.
- Adjust the pH 7 Calibration Trimmer on the front so it displays "7.0 pH."
- Open a new sachet of pH 4 Calibration Solution and use a small quantity to rinse the electrode.
- Immerse the electrode tip into the pH 4 Calibration Solution sachet and allow the reading to stabilize.
- Adjust the pH 4/10 Calibration Trimmer on the front so it displays "4.0 pH."
- The calibration is now complete and the meter is ready to take measurements.
- It is suggested to recalibrate the pH meter at least once a month, after prolonged stocking time, and after pH electrode replacement.