Live purifying bacteria and micronutrients work synergistically to biologically clean your aquarium. Prodibio BioClean combines
Prodibio BioDigest and BioTrace for freshwater and
Prodibio Bioptim for saltwater aquariums to purify and maintain naturally superior water quality.
BioDigest is made up of natural nitrifying, nitrate reducing, and facultative bacterial strains selected to ensure complete nitrification AND effective digestion of organic waste material. These beneficial bacteria (50 billion in each 1ml ampoule) work together to prevent filamentous algae or red slime algae from gaining a foothold by reducing nitrates and phosphates. By competing for food, these beneficial bacteria also prevent the proliferation of pathogenic organisms and help reduce the risk of unexplained diseases.
BioTrace (FW) and Bioptim (SW) each contain all the microelements needed for aquarium life including beneficial bacteria responsible for efficient biological filtration. Select amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins and more give beneficial bacteria a boost to accelerate digestion of organic waste and the elimination of nitrates and phosphates. The result is a healthier aquarium environment that promotes optimum water quality.
Prodibio Aquarium Care Products are specially packaged in single-dose glass ampoules. Used in its entirety once opened, each vial contains a highly concentrated product to reduce packaging waste. Tinted glass protects active ingredients from light damage and sealed with inert gas (argon or nitrogen) to reduce oxidation and product degradation. Ok to store at room temperature - refrigeration not required.
Use one vial per 50 gallons once every 15 days.
Prodibio BioClean Fresh (FW) Product Information PDF, and
Prodibio BioClean Salt (SW) Product Information PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later -
get it here for free)
Aquarium Bacterial Additives.
Suggested Dosing Directions
||1 vial every 15 days
||2 vials every 15 days
||3 vials every 15 days
||4 vials every 15 days
||5 vials every 15 days
BioClean Fresh is a natural aquarium cleaner that combines BioDigest (DFS# 82672) and BioTrace.
BioClean Salt is a natural aquarium cleaner that combines BioDigest (DFS# 82672) and Bioptim (DFS# 82662) .
BioDigest is made up of natural nitrifying, nitrate reducing and facultative bacterial strains selected for their ability to convert ammonia into nitrites, nitrites into nitrates and nitrates into nitrogen. These bacteria (50 billion in each 1ml ampoule) work together with each strain finishing off the work started by the others. Some are capable of biosynthesizing nitrate-reducing enzymes in aerobic conditions. This enables water to be effectively purified, nitrates and phosphates to be reduced and prevents the spread of filamentous algae. By competing for food and through a probiotic effect, they also prevent the proliferation of pathogenic organisms and reduce the risk of unexplained diseases.
BioTrace (FW) and Bioptim (SW) contains all the microelements needed for aquarium life (selected amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins and a natural plant surface active agent enabling better membrane absorption by cells). It also provides trace elements: sulfur for proteins, iron for plants and fish blood, cobalt for B vitamins and boron for many products metabolized during cell building, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, molybdenum and potassium.
BioTrace (FW) and Bioptim (SW) also facilitate the elimination of nitrates and phosphates, which are an early warning sign of algae problems, and carbohydrates, and therefore helps to regulate decomposition odors and optimize water quality.
Benefits of Prodibio Aquarium Care Products
All Prodibio Aquarium Care Products are packaged in single-dose glass ampoule under an inert atmosphere. These vials are tinted to protect the active ingredients from light.
This special packaging adds four advantages Prodibio Aquarium Care Products:
- An easy and fun dosage
- Products are pre-dosed and calibrated to the range of aquarium water volume to be treated.
- There is no waste of product. Single-dose vials are used in its entirety once opened.
- Highly concentrated products generate less packaging waste.
- Water-resistant packaging comes from a recycle and recyclable raw material.
- A very long shelf life:
- Glass is a material with excellent properties for the preservation and conservation of product
- Packaged under inert atmosphere (argon or nitrogen) to reduce oxidation and product degradation
- The ability to keep the products at room temperature:
- Tinted glass, storage in an inert atmosphere, concentrated product all ensure a very long shelf life and the ability to store the vials at room temperature
- An excellent product cost/volume of water processed ratio
- If you think Prodibio Aquarium Care Products are reserved for specialists and are very expensive for your aquarium, simply calculate the cost of treatment. You will be extremely, and pleasantly, surprised with the result!