Remove red, black, and blue-green cyanobacteria stains from your reef aquarium without harsh algaecides or antibiotics. UltraLife Red Slime Stain Remover Nano, a truly revolutionary product, removes these unsightly stains from your reef aquarium using effective natural cellular matter, select biological accelerators, and special supplements. This easy-to-use product contains no algaecides or erythromycin succinate.
UltraLife Red Slime Stain Remover Nano packet contains 5 premeasured capsules that treat up to 25 gallons of aquarium water. Simply add capsules to your aquarium water. Special ingredients accelerate the biological digestion of organic solids, for a cleaner, more attractive aquarium environment.
UltraLife Red Slime Stain Remover Nano and is safe for use with reef aquariums, corals, invertebrates, desirable macro-algae, nitrifying bacteria, and fish. For marine aquarium use only.
UltraLife Red Slime Stain Remover for larger aquariumsalso available.
Sorry, not available in California.
Shop all Red Slime Products
- Dissolve capsules in a cup containing a small amount of water from the aquarium to be treated.
- Pour the dissolved solution into the aquarium.
- Repeat after 48 hours if necessary.
- Wait at least one week before additional treatments.
UltraLife Red Slime Stain Remover (RSR) is a revolutionary, time-tested product. UltraLife RSR contains natural cellular matter, select biological accelerators and special supplements proven effective in removing Red Slime from corals and invertebrates. For best results, do NOT turn off UV sterilizer or ozonizer. Continuation of protein skimming is recommended but may require adjustment.
- Due to increased biological digestion of organic solids, it is recommended to increase oxygen levels through the addition of airstones prior to and during treatment.
- No need for water changes or removal of carbon filtration.
- Safe for reef aquariums, coral, invertebrates, desirable macro-algae, nitrifying bacteria and fish.
- Contains no algaecides or erythromycin succonate.
May affect pH and oxygen levels.