Jump start biological filtration AND waste breakdown to naturally improve aquarium water quality. Prodibio BioDigest for Freshwater & Saltwater Aquariums is a concentrated solution made up of multiple strains of live nitrifying, nitrate reducing, and facultative bacteria. This unique selection allows complete nitrification as well as effective digestion of organic waste material for reduced levels of nitrates and phosphates. Regular use naturally purifies aquarium water to prevent filamentous algae or red slime algae from gaining a foothold in your freshwater or marine aquarium.
Prodibio Aquarium Care Products are specially packaged in single-dose glass ampoules. Used in its entirety once opened, each vial contains a highly concentrated product to reduce packaging waste. Tinted glass protects active ingredients from light damage and sealed with inert gas (argon or nitrogen) to reduce oxidation and product degradation. Ok to store at room temperature - refrigeration not required,
Use one vial Prodibio BioDigest for Freshwater & Saltwater Aquariums once every 15 days. For use in freshwater or saltwater aquariums between 30 and 250 gallons during start up or to maintain optimal purification of aquarium water.
Prodibio BioDigest Product Information PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later -
get it here for free)
Aquarium Bacterial Additives.
Use one vial BioDigest once every 15 days in aquariums between 30 and 250 gallons.
Why Should the Product Be Used Every Two Weeks?
BioDigest is particularly effective in the first two weeks. The speed at which the bacteria develop differs from one strain to another. BioDigest guarantees optimal purification proportions for a fortnight. If you want to speed up the purification process, you should not increase doses but instead should use the product more frequently.
BioDigest is made up of natural nitrifying, nitrate reducing, and facultative bacterial strains selected for their ability to convert ammonia into nitrites, nitrites into nitrates and nitrates into nitrogen. Biological filtration quickly gets underway thanks to nitrifying bacteria such as Nitrosomonas europaea and Nitrobacter winogradskyi.
Aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is facilitated by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria such as Paracoccus denitrificans and Pseudomonas stuzeri present in optimal proportions. These bacteria work together with each strain finishing off the work started by the others. Some are capable of biosynthesizing nitrate-reducing enzymes in aerobic conditions. This enables water to be effectively purified, nitrates and phosphates to be reduced, and prevent the spread of filamentous algae.
Benefits of Prodibio Aquarium Care Products
All Prodibio Aquarium Care Products are packaged in single-dose glass ampoule under an inert atmosphere. These vials are tinted to protect the active ingredients from light.
This special packaging adds four advantages Prodibio Aquarium Care Products:
- An easy and fun dosage
- Products are pre-dosed and calibrated to the range of aquarium water volume to be treated.
- There is no waste of product. Single-dose vials are used in its entirety once opened.
- Highly concentrated products generate less packaging waste.
- Water-resistant packaging comes from a recycle and recyclable raw material.
- A very long shelf life:
- Glass is a material with excellent properties for the preservation and conservation of product
- Packaged under inert atmosphere (argon or nitrogen) to reduce oxidation and product degradation
- The ability to keep the products at room temperature:
- Tinted glass, storage in an inert atmosphere, concentrated product all ensure a very long shelf life and the ability to store the vials at room temperature
- An excellent product cost/volume of water processed ratio
- If you think Prodibio Aquarium Care Products are reserved for specialists and are very expensive for your aquarium, simply calculate the cost of treatment. You will be extremely, and pleasantly, surprised with the result!