||Professional ammonia test kit favored by champion reef aquarium hobbyists
||Accurately measures total ammonia and ammonium in aquarium water
||Precision ammonia test kit detects total ammonia levels as low as 0.5 ppm
Salifert Ammonia Test Kit accurately measures total ammonia (NH3 and NH4+). Favored by aquarium hobbyists who demand the best, Salifert professional test kits offer the convenience of home test kits and laboratory-grade precision. Use to accurately measure total ammonia and ammonium levels in newly established aquariums or to monitor existing systems with heavy biological loads. For marine and freshwater use. 50 tests.
Range: 0 to 2.0 ppm.
Increment: 0.5 ppm.
The ammonia test can be used for both marine and freshwater.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDEREN.
Irritating and harmful!
NH3 reagent is irritating and harmful. It contains <2% NaOH and <0.1% Hg2CI2 and Hg2l2.
R36/38: Irritating to eyes and skin.
R20/21/22: Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.
R33: Danger of cumulative effects.
S1/2: Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
S13: Keep away from food, drink and animal foodstuffs.
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
S37/39: Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection.
S45: In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately.
- Add with 2 ml syringe 2 ml of water in the test vial.
- Fill the 1 ml syringe with 1.00 ml NH3 reagent.
- Add 0.5 ml to the test vial and swirl gently for 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining 0.5 ml and swirl gently for 10 seconds.
- Allow to stand for 3 minutes.
- Swirl the test vial gently for 5 seconds. Hold the test vial in front of you and look through the side of the test vial. Keep the color chart behind the test vial. Ensure that a white piece of the color chart is behind the liquid layer. The values on the color chart are in mg/L total ammonia (that is NH3 + NH4+).