||Quilted pet cargo liner offers cushioned comfort for an exceptionally smooth ride
||Stain-resistant, super-soft microfiber looks great and keeps your vehicle clean and protected
||Installs in minutes and removes easily for handy machine-washing
Huge cargo liner boasts cushiony polyfil padding for your dog's comfort during travel. Snuggly soft, yet durable top features a nylon backing. Treated with Stain-Blok™ and machine-washable for lasting good looks. You'll beautifully protect your vehicle's interior. Easily and firmly installs in minutes with self-fastening closures that attach to most automotive carpeting. Measures 52" wide x 50" long to fit even the largest SUV cargo areas. Latte brown. One year manufacturer's warranty.
||52" x 50"
This liner is designed to lay flat in the cargo area of large model (and smaller) SUVs with the rear bench removed. There are nine strips of self-fastening hook and loop tape sewn into the back of the liner. These strips adhere to most common types of automotive carpet and help keep the liner in place. For smaller SUVs, the strips adhere to the automotive carpet on the back side of the seats in front of the cargo area.
In addition, the liner includes four strips of self-fastening hook and loop tape with adhesive backing. These can be used to help secure the liner to the plastic panels on the sides of the cargo area in narrower vehicles.
- Place the liner in the desired position in the cargo area.
- Using a pencil, make a small mark on the plastic panels to correspond with the locations of the four tape strips closest to the back of the vehicle.
- Clean the plastic thoroughly with rubbing alcohol around these four marks.
- Peel the protective strip from the back of the tape strips and adhere to the cleaned areas.
- Reposition the liner so the hook strips align with the loop strips to secure the cover to the side panels.
Promptly wipe up any foreign matter or standing liquid with a damp cloth or sponge. Machine wash the liner in cold water with a mild detergent. Line dry.
NOTE: Ensure the floor of the vehicle is dry before installing the liner.
This liner is warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase through the manufacturer. A copy of the original sales receipt is required for warranty issues.