Hill's Science Diet Puppy Gourmet Chicken Entrée Dog Food has great taste and precisely balanced nutrition to help build immunity and mobility. Superior nutrition from high-quality ingredients enhances better overall health. Promotes gentle and healthy digestion and has a savory meaty taste your puppy will love! Ground canned food.
||How It Works
|Ideal body weight
||Ideal levels of high-quality lean protein for puppies in their first year of life
||Protein is the building block for lean muscle that helps maintain ideal body condition.
|Promotes healthy digestion
||High-quality ingredients including gentle fibers
||Ensure availability of key nutrients and proteins for the healthy development of your puppy.
Puppies up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing dogs.
Not Recommended For:
Adult dogs, mature adult dogs, obese or obese-prone dogs.
Shop all dog foods.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing dogs: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
Growth - Using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog
||Growth less than 4 months
(Pregnancy weeks 7-9)
||Growth 4 to 9 months
(Pregnancy weeks 5-6)
||Growth 10 to 12 months
(Pregnancy weeks 1-4)
|2 lb (0.9 kg)
|5 lb (2.3 kg)
|8 lb (3.6 kg)
|10 lb (4.5 kg)
|20 lb (9.1 kg)
|40 lb (18 kg)
|60 lb (27 kg)
|80 lb (36 kg)
|100 lb (45 kg)
|120 lb (54 kg)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Science Diet® Puppy Gourmet Chicken Entrée Dog Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for growing puppies and gestating/lactating adult female dogs.
Water, Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Cracked Pearled Barley, Soybean Meal, Liver, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Iron Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, and Sodium Selenite.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1241 kcal/kg (459 kcal/13 oz (370 g) can)
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.