Protect your dog when you make a quick stop for coffee or the post office. Safespot Locking Leash offers security features that help prevent the theft of your dog. Safespot offers a fully adjustable, one-size-fits-all collar as well as a handle that secures around an immovable object like a tree or lamp post. The entire double-ply lead, as well as the collar and attachment handle, is reinforced with a steel-cabled core. When you need to leave your dog to run indoors, securely lock your pet to an immovable object with this innovative lead system.
You can also use Safespot for daily walks without using the locking feature. Provides disincentive to theft and peace of mind to the owner. Ergonomic design fits any-size hands. Safespot is 48" long and weighs 1 lb. Black.
Downloadable Safespot instructional guide PDF
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free
This product is intended to provide peace-of-mind during short periods when you find it necessary to leave your dog unattended. We do not condone, encourage or suggest you leave your dog unattended. Do not leave your dog secured near the curb where a car might cause injury. Use good judgment. This device is only intended as prevention. Although the Safespot is secured by a steel cable, it can be cut with a bolt cutter (as could a pad lock, a bicycle lock or hardened steel link chain). This leash has a lead that cannot be cut with a knife.
Did You Know?
- By some estimates, over 2 million dogs are stolen each year. More than cars or bicycles. And less than 10% are recovered.
- Dogs are stolen and held for ransom, for sale to testing labs, for resale or to keep, or use in dog fights and cult rituals.
- This is a problem from cities to suburbia.
- Safespot is the perfect everyday leash and the only leash in the market with a real security feature.
- The patented design securely locks your dog to an immovable object or can be used as a daily walking leash without using the lock feature.
- Safespot is a fully adjustable collar and lead in one.
- With a steel cable reinforced core, you will have peace-of-mind on those short occasions when you need to leave your dog unattended.
- You lock your bike, why not your beagle?