Illuminate a path a full 30 feet ahead of your dog with 360° visibility for vehicles and for you! Light unit may be used with included reflective collar, or slips on most any other collar. Elasticized nylon Collar with light may be used along with your dog's regular collar - simply slip over head or use quick-release buckles.
Light is constructed of durable, water-resistant polycarbonate and glass-reinforced nylon casing. Inside, triple LEDs shine bright and long. Easily adjust angle of light up or down. Reflector above light is designed to keep light out of dog's eyes and may be rotated on its fur guard to accommodate small dogs and puppies.
Collar fits dogs as small as 10 lbs, and has an extender to fit even giant breeds. All dogs benefit from this light and it's great help older or vision- impaired dogs feel more comfortable with their footing. Uses 3 AAA batteries, not included. Light is 1-1/2" x 2" x 1" thick and weighs 2-1/2 oz. Fits dog 10 lbs and up with 8" to 26" neck sizes. Collar is black, 1" wide, and has silver reflective tape.
Please specify light casing color: Silver or Red.
This collar safety light has many uses:
- If a dog is hurt at night, the light can be a beacon as to where to find him
- If your dog does not come right away when you let him out at night, you can pinpoint exactly where he is
- Makes it easier to clean up after your dog
- Lets you know if your dog is getting into mischief in the dark
- Lets wildlife see your dog to avoid him
- Boosts any dog's confidence as he goes up steps, a ramp, or in and out of a vehicle, especially in a dark garage
Dog Outdoor Supplies.
Dog Collars & Harnesses.
Remove light. Wipe down with damp cloth. Hand wash your collar when soiled, or spot clean with a pet-formulated stain/spot remover such as OdorLogic® CleanAway (item #22032). Simply spritz CleanAway on the collar, and allow its enzymes and "good" bacteria to digest the stain and odor until it is gone permanently.
More PupLight 2 Benefits
- Keeps both you and your dog safe since it allows drivers to see you at night
- See what your dog might put in his mouth before he does
- Allows you to see where you're stepping and what your dog's getting Into
- Makes you feel safer at night since you are more visible
- Allows you to see your dog when he's outside your house at night
- Extends the amount of time you and your dog can safely walk
- Makes a great gift