Safety and elegance combine in these dog ramp steps to let your pet easily climb to her favorite sofa, bed, or chair. Great addition to your dog arthritis care regimen. Made of solid, 3/4" thick, raised wood panels. Features carpeted stair treads and protective rubber base pads to prevent unit from slipping and protect your home's floors. Warm cherry stain looks great with any home décor. Each step has a 7" rise. Overall step size is 8-3/8" deep x 18" wide. 2 Step is 14" high - the perfect height to allow your pet to climb onto most sofas or chairs. 3 Step is 21" high so your pet can climb onto most beds.
|Overall Unit Height
|Stair Tread Size
||8-3/8" deep x 18" wide
|Overall Unit Size
||16-3/4" deep x
18" wide x 14" high
|24-1/8" deep x
18" wide x 21" High
Using Your Decorative Pet Steps
Use these safe and beneficial steps in any location your pet needs to access. Great addition to your dog's arthritis care regimen; allowing your pet to climb onto a sofa, chair, or bed easily. Each Decorative Pet Step is loaded with safety features to keep your pet safe during use and also to protect your home and floors.
Assembling Your Decorative Pet Steps
Before assembling your Decorative Pet Steps, familiarize yourself with the Parts List. We also recommend you read through the entire instructions before starting. It is also recommended you assemble the Decorative Pet Steps on a flat surface. Protect the surface you are working on with a piece of cardboard or paper. Also have a damp rag available when using the glue to wipe away any excess glue from the product.
Cleaning Your Decorative Pet Steps
- Glue (included) one Side Panel Back Dovetail Joint and insert over bottom Back Panel.
- Repeat above step with second Side Panel.
- Glue both Side Panel Front Dovetail Joints and slide a Riser into the Dovetail Joints.
- Dispense a small amount of Glue into the 8 holes on top surfaces of side panels. Insert one wooden Dowel into each hole.
- Dispense a small amount of Glue into the holes on the underside of the First Step Tread and insert Step Tread onto Dowels of both Side Panels.
- Glue both Dovetail Joints at back of Side Panels and slide the upper Back Panel into the Dovetail Joints.
- Repeat steps #3 and #5 above for remaining Step Riser(s) and Step Tread(s), depending on model.
- Allow stairs to dry for 12 hours prior to proceeding to the next step. Do not install the protective pads until after the gluing and drying process is complete.
- After all glue has dried, install one Protective Pad on each of the four corners of the bottom stair edge.
Clean wood surfaces with a gentle, non-abrasive wood polish. Clean carpeted surfaces with carpet cleaner. Spot test cleaner on an inconspicuous location. Air dry.
Decorative Pet Steps Product Specifications
Made of solid, 3/4" thick wood panels with carpeted treads. Entire unit is finished in a warm cherry stain. Also features rubber protective pads to protect floors and prevent stairs from slipping on either carpeted or non-carpeted flooring. Each step has a 7" rise. Overall step size is 8-3/8" deep x 18" wide. 2 Step is 14" high. 3 Step is 21" high. Easy assembly required. All necessary hardware and glue is included.
2 - Wooden Side Panels
2 - Wooden Back Panels
2 or 3 (depending on model) - Wooden Step Risers
2 or 3 (depending on model) - Carpeted Wood Step Treads
1 - Hardware Package (including glue)