Eliminate dog urine stains - and their strong odor - with a safe, powerful blend of enzymes and special bacteria. Urine Power Away for Dogs also prevents re-marking in the same spot because it eliminates all major components of urine, including uric acid crystals. Works on virtually any organic stain, old or new. Use throughout your home, including hardwood floors, tile, upholstery, carpeting, etc. Carpet injector cap (32 oz size only) lets you saturate set-in stains. No alcohol, peroxide, or bleach. Safe to use around children and pets.
Shake well before use. Do not dilute!
For best results, use with a Stink-Finder Light (item #10269) to precisely locate odor-causing deposits.
Do not mix with other cleaners. Store in a cool location.
- Always check an inconspicuous area for colorfastness.
- Absorb fresh urine with absorbent pad or paper towel.
- Saturate soiled areas AND past the edge of the stain with Urine Power Away.
- Allow Urine Power Away to work: Fresh deposits - a few minutes. Old stains - cover area with plastic and allow it to remain overnight. Remove plastic and air dry. Re-apply Urine Power Away and allow it to remain for a few minutes. Old stains/deposits may require multiple treatments.
- Remove residues with water.
Hard Surfaces: Scrub with a brush to help penetrate urine buildup.
Carpet/Fabric: Always spot clean with Urine Power Away before shampooing. Urine spreads 2-4 times the size of the surface mark as it soaks into pad and subflooring. Urine Power Away must contact all urine-soiled areas to work. After final application, use a carpet/upholstery extractor or rinse sparingly with water and blot with towel to remove all residues and to minimize water spotting. Please note: Uric acid can damage dye in some fibers. You may see a difference in the color if the fiber is damaged, although the urine is removed.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and open wounds. Do not use as an air freshener.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT SPRAY ON HUMANS OR PETS!
Skin - Rinse well with soap and water.
Eyes - Flood with water for 15 minutes. If irritation develops, contact a physician.
Ingestion - Drink large quantity of milk. Contact a physician.
Inhalation - If symptoms of overexposure are experienced, evacuate to fresh air. Consult a physician.
Ingredients: Surfactants, Enzymes, and Bacterial Cultures.
For questions or to reorder: DrsFosterSmith.com or 1-800-562-7169.