We’re continually striving to improve our Doctors Foster and Smith brand products.
- This product now carries the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal - manufactured by a company that has successfully passed an independent quality audit. Learn more about the NASC Quality Seal program below.
- These chews are now made firmer, giving each one increased consistency of active ingredients and a more uniform weight and appearance.
In our practice, we never found a pet joint formula like this - one that combines so many proven ingredients, with multiple functions, all in a single product. Since we couldn't find a formula like it, we made it ourselves. And we made it in a format your dog WILL eat! Chicken-&-cheese-flavored Drs. Foster and Smith Joint Care Premium Plus Soft Chews for Dogs is our most complete (and most delectable!) canine joint support product formulated by our veterinarians.
You don't need to look any further if you're looking for the best dog glucosamine product. Drs. Foster and Smith Joint Care Premium Plus Soft Chews for Dogs not only include the big three - glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM - they also contain 11 other active ingredients shown to support cartilage, connective tissue, joint fluid, and proper function of the immune system. Drs. Foster and Smith Joint Care Premium Plus Soft Chews for Dogs work on multiple pathways to support joint health.
Who needs Joint Care Premium Plus?
In our opinion, if you're looking for the absolute most dynamic canine joint health support product available, Drs. Foster and Smith Joint Care Premium Plus Soft Chews offer an ideal choice. Each tasty, treat-style chew contains plentiful joint-supporting ingredients that target joint health down to the cellular level. Joint Care Premium Plus Soft Chews offer our most advanced combination of ingredients and especially benefit senior pets who have slowed down, and pets who need a multi-faceted approach to healthy joints.
Joint Care Premium Plus Soft Chews key ingredients:
Joint Care Premium Plus offers our most advanced mix of key ingredients. Each irresistible morsel provides plentiful active ingredients to help maintain your dog's joint health, comfort, and mobility.
- Both glucosamine and chondroitin are building blocks of cartilage. Chondroitin is also necessary for the production of joint fluid, which lubricates and protects the joints. Glucosamine and chondroitin work synergistically.
- Hyaluronic acid, another normal component of joint fluid, helps support joint cushioning.
- Green Lipped Mussel contains glucosamine and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), the main components of cartilage and synovial fluid found in joints.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), an organic form of sulfur, supports normal cartilage production.
- Quercetin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, citrus bioflavonoids, and zinc are powerful antioxidants that aid in the support of the body's normal immune defenses. Manganese, another antioxidant, helps normal bone development and production of cartilage.
- Zinc, necessary for the body's regulatory functions, also works with enzymes necessary for cell health and metabolism.
- Yucca schidigera, bromelain, and boswellia support the normal regulation of the immune system, which affects joint health.
Drs. Foster and Smith Joint Care Premium Plus also available in tablet form.
Add Drs. Foster and Smith Joint Care Premium Plus Soft Chews for Dogs to your dog's joint support regime. Serve chews in no time with convenient storage jars. And use Drs. Foster and Smith Joint Care Premium Plus Soft Chews for Dogs with our Omega-3 Gel Caps for extra joint support. 3/4" nuggets. For dogs.
When you see the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal on a product, you can trust it is manufactured by a reputable company that has successfully passed an independent quality audit. The NASC Quality Seal program requires members to earn permission to display the Quality Seal by agreeing to adhere to NASC’s quality standards, and by submitting to a quality audit to ensure compliance with NASC’s rigorous quality system requirements.
Active Ingredients (per 1 chew)
Glucosamine HCl (shellfish origin) 500 mg
Chondroitin sulfate (porcine origin) 200 mg
New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel 200 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 200 mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Polyphosphate) 100 mg
Yucca schidigera extract 90 mg
Boswellia serrata 75 mg
Bromelain (2000 GDU/g)* 75 mg
Vitamin E (di-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 30 IU
Quercetin 25 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids 10 mg
Hyaluronic Acid (sodium hyaluronate) 5 mg
Zinc (oxide) 5 mg
Manganese (gluconate) 3 mg
*GDU/g = Gelatin digestion units per gram
1 chew = 6.0 g
Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Propionate (preservative), Canola Oil, Caramel Col or, Corn Starch, Dried Cheese, Dried Chicken Liver, Green Tea Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Natural Flavors, Pea Fiber, Rice Bran, Rosemary Extract, Salmon Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sorbic Acid (preservative), Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Glycerin, Water.
Directions for use
Give 1 chew daily per 25 pounds; 1/2 chew daily if less than 12 pounds. Give directly or can be crumbled. For dogs requiring more than 1 chew, divide between morning and evening. As with any edible item, wash hands after handling product.
Safe use in pregnant, nursing, or breeding animals has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals to avoid unintended consumption. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat or moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight.
DO NOT USE IF PRODUCT APPEARS TO BE TAMPERED WITH OR IF SEAL IS BROKEN.