For less than you'd spend on one professional cleaning, you can extend the life and value of your vehicle interior every day. Removable, machine-washable covers provide excellent protection from hair, muddy feet, odors, and wear and tear. Our fitted seat covers boast durable microsuede construction in a modern pebble pattern for stylish good looks. They fit snugly on bucket or bench seats, providing excellent protection day after day.
Shedding pet hair can change the appearance of your car seats forever - and it is tough to get out. Car seat covers are an excellent investment if you want to retain the value of your vehicle and keep it looking clean. Mud and dirt on your pet's paws are less of a problem when you can simply remove the cover and shake it off or throw it in the washing machine. Includes seat belt slots (all belts should fit).
Beautiful seat covers create a classy look that matches most vehicle interiors. Perfect for rough-and-tumble dogs. Please specify color and size.
Available in Steel Gray or Rich Tan.
Cushion Measurements: Measure car or truck cushion at widest point (end to end of seat).
Choose Rear Seat Cover for car back seats only, Bucket Seat Cover (22" wide x 20" deep x 28" high) for all bucket seats, and Bench Seat Cover for SUVs or trucks with cargo area behind bench seat.
Bench/Rear Seat Sizes: 48" wide (for cars, minivans); 54" wide (for most full-size trucks, mid-size sport utility vehicles); 60" wide (for some full-size trucks and full-size sport utility vehicles). Measurement corresponds with width of seat.
Bucket Seat Cover:
- Slip the top of the backrest cover over the top of the backrest.
- Push the bottom of the backrest cover through the bottom joint.
- Feed the elastic through the nylon loops and hook the elastic bungee together.
Bench Seat Cover:
- Hook the front of the seat cover over the front edge of the seat.
- Push the back flap of the seat cover through the back joint.
- Hook the elastic bungee to the nylon loop on both sides.
Rear Seat Cover:
- Slip the top of the seat cover over the tip of the backrest.
- Hook the front of the seat cover over the front of the seat.
- Pull the seat belts through the slits in the seat cover.
- Tuck any extra material into the seat where needed.
- Attach the two ends of the elastic bungees together by pulling on each end and connecting them together behind the seat. (Hint: It is easier to do this step with two people.)
Caring for your Fitted Seat Cover
- Hook elastic around the front corners of the seat.
- Slip the top plastic in between the rear seat and the rear deck.
- Pull the seat belts out of the opening and tuck all the extra fabric in the seat joint and around the sides.
When soiled, machine wash the cover in cold water using gentle cycle of machine. Tumble dry on low heat and remove promptly from dryer.