Ideal for high-traffic areas! The AutoLock Pressure Gate features a durable, superior latch system. True to its name, this gate automatically locks when closed and, because it requires no hardware, is easily portable from room to room. Constructed of steel or steel and beechwood, this gate is adjustable and easily mounted in openings 29" to 33-1/4" and is perfect for smaller dogs or dogs that don't tend to jump. Automatically locking 19" wide door opens with one hand and swings closed, automatically latching without pushing. Choose which way door opens by installing right or left. Pressure mount means you can install just about anywhere and move easily. 2-1/2" bar spacing. Super-easy installation.
Please specify Wood Grain. Wood Grain is made of steel and beechwood.
- Automatically locks when closed
- Simple to install: can be operational in minutes (no screws necessary)
- Easy to use: one hand operation
- Quickly remove: mobile and can be installed in multiple locations
Gate width is adjustable 29" to 33-1/4"
Bar Spacing: 2-1/2"
Downloadable Cardinal Gates AutoLock Pressure Gate Assembly Instruction PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free)
Shop more Pet Gates.
- Extend both bottom extension rods to wall centering gate in opening, expanding no more than 2 1/4" (6 cm). Tighten in place with wrench.
- Extend top hinge-side extension rods to match the same distance as the bottom expansion rods on that side. Tighten black washers (A) to secure.
- Extend latch side top expansion rods to close gap until gate securely engages with latch.
- For a more secure gate, install wall mounts to seat top expansion rods.
Gate Care Tips
To clean, rinse with lukewarm water, wash gently with mild soap or detergent and lukewarm water, using a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse again. Dry with a soft cloth or sponge to prevent water spotting. DO NOT SCRUB or use brushes or squeegees.
Cardinal Gates are built to last many years with proper use and care. Here are a few suggestions:
- Close gates gently - do not slam - to prevent damage to latch mechanism.
- When closing, be sure safety bracket on gate frame engages as depicted in instructions.
- For safety, always close gate when not in use. Children should not be allowed to swing on an open gate as this can damage hinge mount.
- Periodically check all screws, bolts, etc. for security and proper adjustment.