Intriguing curves and smart design make the Yoga Bowl a welcome addition to your dog's feeding area. Created by renowned Italian designer Emanuele Bianchi, the Yoga Bowl makes dining comfortable with its raised, ergonomic design, while adding eye-catching modern style to any setting.
The Yoga Bowl for dogs is made from strong, high-quality polypropylene. The Yoga Bowl's lowered-front design truly benefits senior pets or any pet who requires - or simply prefers - enhanced comfort while eating and drinking.
Each leg of the polypropylene Yoga Bowl includes a rubber stopper that prevents sliding and helps protect your floor. Plus, ergonomic handles on either side of the Yoga Bowl let you conveniently, hygienically carry your pet's feeder to and from your dog's feeding area.
The Yoga Bowl comes in 3 sizes to suit dogs of all sizes. Dishwasher safe. Yoga Bowls available in ivory only.
||7" x 6.5" x 3.5"-4.5" high
||9" x 8" x 4.5"-6" high
||13" x 11" x 6.5"-7.5" high
The Tulip Bowl pictured above is no longer available.
Shop all Pet
Feeders & Waterers.
Yoga Bowl cleans easily in the dishwasher. Use a scrub brush to scrub away dried-on messes before washing.
Ceramic vs. Plastic Bowls:
- Weightier bowls and diners are more difficult for your pet to push around floor and/or tip over
- Non-porous surface stays cleaner and healthier, as bacteria have little to no opportunity to grow within bowl surfaces
- Ceramic bowls do not retain odors
- Water and food stay cooler longer
- Some dogs are sensitive to plastic bowls; this is not an issue with ceramic bowls
- Ceramic bowls are a boon for fussy pets. One way to make food more palatable is to warm it - with ceramic bowls, you can warm the food right in the dish.
Remember to provide fresh water daily, and wash feeders on a regular basis to provide the cleanest, most hygienic feeding area.