While small in stature, Buddy's Best Feeder brings BIG feeding comfort and style to any dining spot. Two sturdy ceramic bowls sit inside a tough metal frame that elevates food and water to the perfect feeding height. This, in turn, eases neck muscle tension as your dog eats and aids in digestion.
Buddy's Best Feeder features an eye-catching, gracefully arching powder-coated metal frame that wipes clean easily. Each frame leg includes a rubber foot to prevent sliding and help protect your floor. The 6" dia, 16 oz bowls are microwaveable and dishwasher safe so you can easily warm your pet's food, then enjoy quick, easy cleanup. Buddy's Best Feeder measures 12.75" x 5.75" x 3" high.
Shop all pet feeders & waterers
Buddy's Best Feeder cleans easily in the dishwasher. Use a scrub brush to scrub away dried-on messes before washing.
Ceramic vs. Plastic Bowls:
- Weightier bowls and diners are more difficult for your pet to push around floor and/or tip over
- Non-porous surface stays cleaner and healthier, as bacteria have little to no opportunity to grow within bowl surfaces
- Ceramic bowls do not retain odors
- Water and food stay cooler longer
- Some dogs are sensitive to plastic bowls; this is not an issue with ceramic bowls
- Ceramic bowls are a boon for fussy pets. One way to make food more palatable is to warm it - with ceramic bowls, you can warm the food right in the dish.
Remember to provide fresh water daily, and wash feeders on a regular basis to provide the cleanest, most hygienic feeding area.