Yard Spray kills and repels fleas, ticks, ants, mosquitoes, and crickets in your yard and around the exterior of your home for up to 4 weeks. For residential use only.
Active ingredients: Yard Spray: Permethrin.
Directions for use:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not water the treated area to the point of runoff. Do not make applications during rain. All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses:
- Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures.
- Applications to lawns, turf, and other vegetation.
- Applications to building foundations, up to a maximum of 3 feet. Other than applications to building foundations, all outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches, and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors, and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications only.
This product kills troublesome outdoor insects that destroy lawns, roses, flowers, trees, and shrubs: ants, bagworms, aphids, armyworms, chinch bugs, inchworms, spider mites, beetles, fleas, cicadas, thrips, cutworms, sod webworms, leafrollers, whiteflies, and moths.
Also kills brown dog ticks, budworms, citrus black flies, cluster flies, crickets, earwigs, Elm spanworms, fall cankerworms, gnats, grasshoppers, house flies, Japanese beetles, leafminers, Lone Star ticks, mealy bugs, millipedes, mole crickets, mosquitoes, scales, pillbugs (sowbugs), tent caterpillars, ticks (including the Deer Tick, which carries Lyme Disease) and many others.
Hose end sprayer: Easy to use. For application to lawns, outdoor ornamentals, outside surfaces of buildings, and other outdoor residential areas. 32 oz treats up to 5,000 square feet.
Snap off tab on top of sprayer before first use.
Three easy steps to mix and apply:
- Make sure knob control lever is in the OFF position. Shake well and attach to hose.
- Turn water on at faucet, aim nozzle toward lawn and turn knob control lever to ON to begin spraying.
- When finished, turn control lever to OFF position. Turn faucet to OFF position. Discharge residual water pressure by turning ON and OFF again. Store out of reach of children.
Do not spray animals. People and pets should not be allowed in treated areas until spray has dried.
- For lawns, measure the area to be sprayed. Calculate square feet by multiplying length by width.
- Use a clean sprayer. Carefully measure and mix the amount of concentrate and water as directed.
- Spray as directed. Thorough coverage is important. Flush sprayer with clean water after each use. Make applications when insects first appear. Repeat applications as directed. See packaging for complete insect list.
Use dilation rates as indicated. 1 fl oz = 6 tsp or 2 tbsp; 8 fl oz = 1/2 pint or 1 cup. Food utensils such as teaspoons or measuring cups should not be used for food purposes after use with insecticides.
Storage and disposal:
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry area away from heat or open flame. Store away from children and animals.
Pesticide disposal: If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Container disposal: If empty - nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Caution: May be harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing spray mist. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
If on skin or clothing:
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in eyes:
- Take off contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Move person to fresh air.
- If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor, or veterinarian or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-234-2269 for emergency medical treatment information.
This pesticide is extremely toxic to fish. Drifts and runoff from treated areas may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in treated areas. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters, or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to be sure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. Rinsing application equipment over the treated area will help avoid runoff to water bodies or drainage systems. This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the treatment area.