Durable metal-frame feeder boasts an easy-wipe powdercoat finish, no-slide rubber-tipped legs, and heavyweight stoneware bowls that are sure to stand the test of time. Elevated styling gives your cat the perfect eating height. A simple way to ease neck tension during feeding and aid digestion.
Feeding stations include two hand-painted microwaveable, dishwasher-safe stoneware bowls with attractive print motif. Connected legs help ensure feeder stability. Please specify color for feeder bowls and replacement bowls.
Feeder Colors: Black only.
Bowl Colors: Cobalt Blue, Forest Green, Red, or Black.
Pair with coordinating, machine washable Placemats.
Ideal feeder height: Measure from floor to point of shoulder and select appropriate feeder.
|13" x 6" x 2.75" high
The bowls are easily cleaned in the dishwasher. Use a scrub brush to scrub away dried-on messes before washing. The feeder base can be washed with mild soap and water and a soft cloth.
Stoneware vs. Plastic Bowls:
- Not easy to push around floor or tip over
- Stays cleaner - bacteria does not get a chance to get embedded in dish
- Non-porous, less odor
- Water and food stay cooler longer
- Some cats are prone to acne from plastic bowls, some dogs are sensitive to plastic - not an issue with stoneware bowls
- Stoneware is a boon for fussy pets. One way to make food more palatable is to warm it - with stoneware, you can warm the food right in the dish
Provide fresh water daily, and wash feeders on a regular basis to provide a clean and hygienic feeding area.