Stink-Finder's UV light quickly reveals odor-causing pet accidents in your home - including urine, feces, vomit, and more. Includes an ultraviolet bulb and functioning flashlight. Inspect large areas or less-accessible areas under beds, behind furniture, in closets and cars, or wherever pet accidents occur. Also fluoresces bedbugs (useful in hotel room inspections).
Convenient carrying strap is attached to unit. Includes FREE 8 oz Urine Odor Remover. Requires three D-cell batteries (not included). 10.5" long.
Stink-Finder Luminizing Light quickly and easily helps locate invisible sources of pet odor. Contains an ultraviolet light with a wavelength specifically designed to illuminate biological contamination such as urine, feces, and vomit. Its small, lightweight size and cordless portability make it easy to inspect the less accessible areas, such as under beds, behind furniture, closets, and cars – wherever pet accidents occur. Convenient carrying strap is attached to unit.
- Turn on the Stink-Finder flashlight and darken room.
- When ready, turn on Stink-Finder's ultraviolet light to inspect for sources of contamination.
- Pass the Stink-Finder ultraviolet light 2" to 3" above the surface to view the contamination.
Travel Accessory: Stink-Finder Luminizing Light is also a great travel accessory that can quickly and easily help inspect hotel/motel accommodations for cleanliness.
Care and Maintenance:
For best results, remove clear plastic ultraviolet (UV) light travel cover.
Batteries: Requires three D-cell batteries (not included). To load batteries, slide the battery cover to the outside in the direction of the arrow until the cover is released and drops open. Insert batteries. If flashlight lights and ultraviolet does not – batteries are most likely in wrong.
UltraViolet Bulb: To replace the UV bulb, unscrew (counterclockwise) the flashlight cover and remove. Lift off top panel. Lift clear plastic UV travel cover up and off. Remove the UV bulb by twisting clockwise or counterclockwise 1/2 turn and lift out. Replace with new 4-watt 6-inch UV bulb.
Flashlight Bulb: To replace the flashlight bulb, remove flashlight cover and top panel, then unscrew flashlight bulb (counterclockwise) and lift out. Replace with standard 4.8 V bulb.
Caution: When UV light begins to dim, replace batteries to avoid damaging UV bulb. Do not switch on UV circuit when UV bulb is not connected to avoid damaging solid-state circuits.
LED Ultraviolet Urine Odor Detector Light
- Unscrew switch-end cap. Insert three AAA batteries (not included).
- Turn ON the Stink Finder LED Ultraviolet Urine Odor Detector Light and darken room.
- Now find the stink! Pass the ultraviolet light 12" to 24" above surfaces to find urine or other sources of contamination.
- Clean and deodorize with appropriate pet stain and odor remover such as the Stink Free Urine Odor Remover (#13129).
- For extensive use, wear UV protective eyewear. Prolonged exposure to UV light can damage eyes.